What’s your why?

2»

Replies

• I'm just looking to have a source of social engagement online that is positive and healthy.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Created an account almost 6 years ago because a friend suggested it, used it for a few days and almost forgot about, just let it go. Years later I picked it back up and started playing in community.

I like the conversations and games. Also, I've run two Marathons since being here and runners and others in this community taught me so much and encouraged me through it.

Also when I'm sad or a little lonely, I come here. People are usually supportive and motivating. I also come here for inspiration sometimes.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    I'm just looking to have a source of social engagement online that is positive and healthy.
    I don't know if such a place exists. Maybe the ABBA fan forums? I'm sure even they have their squabbles though.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I'm just looking to have a source of social engagement online that is positive and healthy.
    I don't know if such a place exists. Maybe the ABBA fan forums? I'm sure even they have their squabbles though.

Scandinavian pop music can be quite divisive.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    I'm here because MFP is one of the few social networking sites not blocked on the computers in the prison library.

Nice
  • mkth101
    mkth101 Posts: 25 Member
    My future!
  • PopGoesTheCoyote
    PopGoesTheCoyote Posts: 94 Member
    I am hoping that community support can aid me in weight loss.