murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 09/25
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7150
    Water: 128

Just for today : 09/26, keto day 26, 7000steps🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan , read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr, 1 min forearm plank hold x2 , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( ) darebees squat challenge day 26, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( Yoga with Adrian detox reset)

Yesterday: 09/25, keto day 25, ❌7000steps🚶‍♀️, ✅18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read 2 chapters📚❌, Daily calm, ✅walk 30 min, ✅sleep 8 hr, ✅1 min forearm plank hold x2 ✅, PT ✅, darebee exercise of the day ( 5 min punches) ✅darebees squat challenge day 25, ✅darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day(like a boss level 3)✅
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday September 26, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,450

• Wednesday weigh in

Last week 141.2lb

This week 140.8lbs

Sorry for the delay

• kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Today marks the first day of the last week of the September Challenge. Everyone on the team will automatically be rolled over into the October Challenge unless you tell us otherwise. So, if you know you will not be returning, a quick post would be appreciated.

I have not been a great captain. I could have done better with a little more interaction and a lot more personal involvement. Truthfully, I never set out to be the "captain". I volunteered to help out, seeing as I used to be the captain many moons ago, and there was a need. I had no idea that I would become the only one left to helm this ship. My head is not in the game, but it needs to be. For my trip to the Czech Republic, I have to buy a lot of new clothes as nothing fits me. If that's not a wake up call, nothing is. Also, I am saddened that I am making my first impression at this weight to my future daughter-in-law and her parents. So, now I really need my head to be in the game so that my second impression can be "wow, you've lost some weight, you look good".

So, I will continue for October (minus the time I am in Europe, of course) and keep on trying until I make it work. Fake it 'til you make it will become my new mantra.

I think you're doing great. And Yes, you CAN do it.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962
    Sept. 26
    track: yes
    under: no, went out to eat with my daughter
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 37 min. (walk & stretch)
    steps: 10158
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    (Daily Post - Sun. Sept 26
    Logged: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 6 cups
  • rawrxamberx
    Today marks the first day of the last week of the September Challenge. Everyone on the team will automatically be rolled over into the October Challenge unless you tell us otherwise. So, if you know you will not be returning, a quick post would be appreciated.

I have not been a great captain. I could have done better with a little more interaction and a lot more personal involvement. Truthfully, I never set out to be the "captain". I volunteered to help out, seeing as I used to be the captain many moons ago, and there was a need. I had no idea that I would become the only one left to helm this ship. My head is not in the game, but it needs to be. For my trip to the Czech Republic, I have to buy a lot of new clothes as nothing fits me. If that's not a wake up call, nothing is. Also, I am saddened that I am making my first impression at this weight to my future daughter-in-law and her parents. So, now I really need my head to be in the game so that my second impression can be "wow, you've lost some weight, you look good".

So, I will continue for October (minus the time I am in Europe, of course) and keep on trying until I make it work. Fake it 'til you make it will become my new mantra.

You are doing amazing job running our team! I really do appreciate all the hard work you’ve been doing! I feel like everyone has struggled this month! We can brush our selves off and keep going! You and the team are the reasons I keep coming back after I fall off the wagon. Every time I feel like giving up, the positivity from this group makes me feel better and to keep pushing. And this is honestly what I needed. I don’t have a lot of encouragement at home, just in this group.

So thank you to everyone who has never given up on me and see the potential in me that I sometimes don’t see myself💗
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member

Wednesday weigh in

Last week 141.2lb

This week 140.8lbs

Sorry for the delay

@prehistoricmoongoddess It was a loss, so we didn't mind waiting! Hope all is well with you <3
  • HASWLRS
    maryc11 wrote: »
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday September 26, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,450
    (Daily Post - Sun. Sept 26
    Under: yes
    Water: 6 cups

@maryc11 and @rawrxamberx A couple of great looking Sundays!
  • HASWLRS
    @kristiekay1962 and @rawrxamberx Thank you, Kristie and Amber, for the kind words. I wasn't fishing for compliments, but I'll humbly take them.
  • HASWLRS

Every time I feel like giving up, the positivity from this group makes me feel better and to keep pushing. And this is honestly what I needed. I don’t have a lot of encouragement at home, just in this group.

So thank you to everyone who has never given up on me and see the potential in me that I sometimes don’t see myself💗

@rawrxamberx I am so glad that you are finding this group helpful; I am sorry that you are not finding the kind of support you are looking for at home. The more you emphasize your healthy lifestyle, the more your family sees you "working the program" and sees how important it is to you and how determined you are to succeed, the more they will, hopefully, come around to being the support system that you need. In other words, sometimes you have to help yourself before others will offer up their assistance. And as long as YOU never give up on YOU, then you will succeed! <3
  • HASWLRS
    I had a good Sunday, too, but I usually do because my husband is home.

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: nothing formal, but Fitbit did credit me with 19 minutes worth of "walking" as I was out helping my husband pick up sticks and branches so he could cut the grass. We have had some very windy days lately, and our property is surrounded my old trees.

water: yes, 11 cups
    steps: 11,878

• ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    26/09
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - no
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    I know I have basically been invisible here in the group for the past couple months but I want to get more active. I've been trying to change my way of thinking for my weight loss goals. Changing my short term goals to be more fitness and diet based, hoping that losing pounds will be a side effect of those.

Sunday 9/26
    Logged- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- 42 min walk with the stroller and family 1.69 miles
    Water- 80oz
  • HASWLRS
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - SEPTEMBER WEEK #4
    (Sunday the 19th to Saturday the 25th)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@murdog3t (5)
    @atareid14 (4)

Attempted

@ashleymullo6195 (1)
    @DaffyGirl88 (1)
    @rawrxamberx (1)
    @kristiekay1962

We had no Winners this week, but Tami and Kia Ora each did put in a Notable Effort.

There is not really the appetite for this Challenge like there has been in the past, but it does provide a format for a daily check-in, so I will continue with it. Who knows? It may pick up in the future!
  • HASWLRS
    Tomorrow is my 30th wedding anniversary. We are leaving in the morning for an overnight in wine country, with hiking in a conservation area planned for Wednesday. We will be returning home sometime in the evening, so I will not be back here until Thursday. See you all then! Be good....someone has to be!!
  • murdog3t
    Date: 09/26
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5167
    Water: 128

Just for today : 09/27 WWD1, 7000steps🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan , read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr,
    4 minutes planks
    30 sec full plank X2
    30 sec forearm plank x2
    30 sec right side plank x2
    30 sec left side plank x2, , PT , darebee exercise of the day ( 40 brides ) darebees squat challenge day 27, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( fix it )

Yesterday: 09/26, keto day 26❌, 7000steps🚶‍♀️❌, 18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan ❌, read 2 chapters📚❌, Daily calm, ❌walk 30 min, ❌sleep 8 hr, ✅PT ,✅ darebee exercise of the day ( ) darebees squat challenge day 26, ❌darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day( Yoga with Adrian detox reset)✅
  • murdog3t
    Tomorrow is my 30th wedding anniversary. We are leaving in the morning for an overnight in wine country, with hiking in a conservation area planned for Wednesday. We will be returning home sometime in the evening, so I will not be back here until Thursday. See you all then! Be good....someone has to be!!

Happy anniversary have a blessed day
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962
    Sept. 27
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 10 glasses
    exercise: 32 min. (walk & stretch)
    steps: 10450
    Monday
    WT: 188.8
  • rawrxamberx
    (Daily Post - Mon. Sept 27)
    Under: no, over by 297
    Water: 3 cups

It was pizza night for dinner! luckily I saved most of my calories for dinner so that the damage wasn’t as bad. Typically, if I’m not sure what’s for dinner, I’ll eat a light lunch so that way if it’s higher in calories my chances of going over is slim. Also, I had more self control than I normally do on pizza nights! I feel that’s a win in my book! However I need to force myself to drink water. Idk why it’s so hard for me but I just feel like I’m not drinking nearly enough.
This discussion has been closed.