Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Exactly what my Grandma would always say Susan and my Grandmother also said about persevering Linda! So we Keep on Keeping on! We Got this and We Can do it!

So let’s Dole out as much info we can get on being better organized!

DOLE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,528 Member
    I like to use hot water in my laundry when I wash my cleaning cloths. Clean wet cloths that are left in the washer can grow "mold" if left too long so let's get them dried and folded quickly.

MOLD
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,398 Member
    edited July 17
    Ick. I hate moldy things so agree with you, Linda. Let get those cloths washed and dried as soon as possible. It will take longer to dry them outside here today because it is cold.

COLD
  • 316Judith
    Yes it’s best to wash our cleaning cloths in hot water, we sure don’t want mould, that’s right Susan in your climate with it being winter it takes longer to dry things!

If it’s too Cold we might have to Hold off drying outside but instead use dyers indoors!

HOLD

• Healthyme7410
    edited July 17
    It is plenty warm and dry here so you can bring your cleaning cloths here and I will dry them outside. My clothesline is plenty big for the "hole" basket of clothes. (obviously using a homophone hole for whole here).

HOLE
  • 316Judith
    Yes we can all Hope for that, thank you Linda for offering your outdoor clothesline to dry our clothes. Indeed that gives us Hope!

HOPE
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, things take longer to dry in winter sometimes but yesterday we had a wind as well snd things dried quickly. I always hope to dry things outside but sometimes that's a nope. Then I resort to using the dryer.

NOPE
  • 316Judith
    Yes Susan sometimes it is a Nope for drying outside but when we can put the clothes outside to dry I love looking thru the Window “Pane” seeing the clothes blowing in the breeze

PANE
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, rain can be a bane when trying to dry clothes outside 🙄

BANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Even if I have to use my "cane" to walk outside, I would rather dry clothes outside any day.

CANE
  • LosinSusin
    I think it helps keep us sane to be outdoors, hanging our clothes in the sun to dry. It keeps us a little connected with nature.

SANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Hanging clothes can be a temptation to dogs to play tug-of-war with the clothes flapping in the breeze. I hope the great "dane" next door stays inside of his fence so I do not have to worry about clothes being pulled off the line.

DANE
  • 316Judith
    Yes for sure Linda, we don’t need the Great Dane playing with clean clothes pulling them off the Line would not be fun! Yes Susan the great outdoors does keeps us Sane.

Well I have a solution for the Dane; Mr Green Jeans dresses up as a Lion and has a Mane wrapped around his neck and Roars at the Dane scaring him and he runs back to his yard! “Clothes safe” 😁

MANE
  • Healthyme7410
    That would be fun to see - Mr. Green Jeans dressed up as a lion scaring the great Dane! I think the Dane might do more than just go back to his yard. I think he would be running down the lane for a long time to get away from the monster he saw.

LANE
  • LosinSusin
    Oh how frightening for the Great Dane but I am chuckling here at the thought of Mr Green Jeans dressed as a llionchasing the dig down the lane! He would be even more scary if he waved a cane above his head as he was running!

CANE
  • Healthyme7410
    I would be scared if I saw the spectacle of Mr Green Jeans dressed in a lion suit waving a cane above his head! I would be hiding behind a thick door and would not come out until someone offered me an ice-cream "cone" for an incentive.

CONE
  • 316Judith
    Hehe 😂 Linda and Susan you have made me Lol! When I started story line with Mr Green Jeans I never thought more words would be born that gave me many chuckles 🤭 I agree I sure would need an incentive like an ice cream Cone to come out of hiding, and I’d still be clutching my cane in hiding too! I don’t think I’d be the Lone person in hiding either!

LONE
  • LosinSusin
    No, you and Linda wouldn't be alo e in giding from Mr Green Jeans on the rampage as a lion! Lol! Ice cream cones sound like pretty good incentives to come out, though few to none are Lactose and gluten free. Maybe I would be more tempted to come outvof hiding for by a piece of dark chocolate!

NONE
  • 316Judith
    You are so Bone right Susan, I’m with you on the Dark Chocolate! Yummy 😋 I love a Soup Bone too but maybe the Dark Chocolate 🍫 would work best! 😋

BONE

• Healthyme7410
    Susan - I am sad that you have not been able to eat ice cream because it is not lactose or gluten free. Do you want me to "fone" (phone) the icream manufacturing company and ask them to make you some that you can eat?

FONE