Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    We can look for a bell for your wind chime, Linda. There's bound to be one at the mall. They'll sell you one!

SELL
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    edited August 6
    Yes Susan we shall have a Ball at the Mall and I’m sure they will sell you one. Sorry Linda that your Wind Chimes are silent due to the middle piece being broken. I will Call the Store at the Mall to find out but right now I can’t Tell if they do!

TELL
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,528 Member
    That would be good to get a bell for the chime. I don't know what happened. When I got up I just saw that the middle piece just "fell" on the ground.

FELL
  • LosinSusin
    edited August 6
    Do you need a new connector piece, Linda, instead of a whole new bell? Sometimes the connecting pieces cause things to fall. We may be able to find little split rings at a jewellery store or craft shop, if that would help instead.

FALL
  • 316Judith
    Yes it does make sense to purchase a connector piece, and I like the idea of the craft store and or Jewellery store to look for a connector piece. Maybe we can go to our Local Hall this weekend as they are having a Community Sale. Maybe we can find the Connectors Linda for your Chime Bells!

HALL
  • 316Judith
    Yesterday I spoke about the Hall where they are holding a Flea Market, what I forgot to say is there is a long steep Hill to climb before you get to the Hall. Sorry 😞 all

HILL
  • Healthyme7410
    Hills may be difficult for me with my achy hip. I do not want to be like the rhyme Jack and "Jill" went up the hill to fetch a pail of water and fall down like Jack.

JILL
  • LosinSusin
    No, none of us want you to fall, Linda. We've all had our fill of falling! Maybe we can find someone to drag us up the hill on a cart.

FILL
  • Healthyme7410
    I would be glad to have someone else drag the cart up the hill. It would "kill" my motivation if I were the one pushing/dragging the cart for someone else to go up. I might just refuse!

KILL
  • 316Judith
    I have the perfect person who is strong and fit: Mr Green Jeans he would be glad to pull us up the hill so none of us would “kill” our motivation! Good Plan eh! And to make it very special; remember he is Scottish: Mr Green Jeans will wear his Kilt over his shorts to be respectful of we ladies. Cover up is best! Thanks Mr Green Jeans! 😁

KILT
  • Healthyme7410
    Some kilts that I have seen have large buttons on the front with gold "gilt" on them. Does Mr Green Jeans have gilted buttons?

GILT
  • 316Judith
    edited August 10
    Great question; not sure if Mr Green Jeans has Gilted Buttons or not. Will have to look, what I do know his eyesight is not the best these days nor is Mrs Green Jeans who sews his bottoms on the Kilt; and they are sewn on a Tilt, very awkward to look at!

TILT
  • LosinSusin
    Lol! A tilty kilt would make me laugh! I have seen giant brass pins in kilts. I wonder if Mr Green Jeans has a gold pin in his? And I hope there is no silt on the hill to bog poor Mr Green Jeans down as he pulls the cart.

SILT
  • Healthyme7410
    Poor Mr Green Jeans if there is silt on the hill. He could be covered up to the "hilt" of his tilted, gilted buttons if it is too bad.

HILT
  • LosinSusin
    If the dilt is too bad and Mr Green Jeans is up to the hilt in it, even ip to his gilt buttons, we might have to call a halt and rethink our plans.

HALT
  • 316Judith
    That is so true Susan, we may have to call it a Halt if he is up to the Hilt in Silt, poor Mr Green Jeans! Well no Falt to anyone, we will have to be very careful!

Sorry Ladies, I realize this is not how the word Falt- is spelled but this is what I needed for story line! Correct spelling is Fault!

FALT
  • 316Judith
    So as we found out no “Falt” to anyone. So it’s a Tall order to give Mr Green Jeans to take us up the steep Hill.. Let’s Cheer him on. We know he can do it!

TALL
  • LosinSusin
    Oh, I hope this doesn't take a toll on Mr Green Jeans ' health!

TOLL
  • Healthyme7410
    Let's take a "poll" and see if everyone agrees to buy Mr Green Jeans some new clothes. I think the silt has stained his knees pretty badly.

POLL
  • LosinSusin
    I vote yes. Mr Green Jeans deserves new clothes. He does so much for us. He's a doll.

DOLL