Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Yes Susan Homemade food deserves it’s Fame and I agree Linda using Fake homemade food is Lame. There are so many Fake Food out there, just the top of my head I can Name several!

NAME
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,528 Member
    Several foods also "came" to my mind Judith. I want to put healthy food in my body!

CAME
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    People love to come over and help eat homemade foods. It's a game changer when people cook from scratch.

GAME
  • 316Judith
    Indeed Home made food is a Game changer! Let’s Make some Casseroles for our get together!

MAKE
  • LosinSusin
    OK Judith! I will bake a chicken casserole. What are you making?

BAKE
  • 316Judith
    Susan that’s great to Bake a Chicken Casserole: sounds scrumptious!

I will provide a Fish Fry when I catch Fresh Fish from “Lake” Louise!

LAKE
  • Healthyme7410
    The casserole we "like" the best is what we call Kelly's casserole. It was invented by our SIL and it is a Mexican type of food. I will bring it and the recipe if after you taste it and want to make it yourself.

• Healthyme7410
    Since the place we are meeting is close by where we will be eating our homemade not fake foods, I will get exercise by riding my "bike" there. I hope I do not get caught in a rain storm!

BIKE
  • LosinSusin
    edited August 24
    As you ride your bike, I will hike up too, carrying my casserole and with an umbrella sticking out of my back pack.

HIKE
  • 316Judith
    As you ride your Bike Linda getting heaps of exercise and Susan as you Hike up the Hill carrying your casserole I will get good exercise by pushing my chair up the Hill flying my Kite high for all to see!

KITE
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith - I hope you have a "lite' on your chair as you push yourself up the hill. People need to go slow around you and give you ample room for your elbows. Maybe you will find a knight in shining armor who will push you up the hill himself.

LITE
  • LosinSusin
    With all this exercise I can't wait to take a bite of our casseroles! We'll even feed Judith's Knight!

BITE
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda I have a Lite on my chair, and I’d love to have a Knight in Shining Armour to push me up the hill; YES 👍 And Susan yes I can hardly wait to have a Bite and Taste of everyone’s casserole! Yum Yum! We will need to be careful as we travel up the hill as it is a Mite steep; we all might need a Knight to help us up the Hill!

MITE

• Healthyme7410
    After all the festivities and our exercise up the hill, we will be so tired that we will have a really good "nite" sleep remembering all the fun we had!

NITE
  • 316Judith
    You are so right Linda, we sure will need a good “Nite” sleep but we can have pleasant dreams of all the “Fun” we had! We sure are having the Time of our lives with all the activities we have done.

TIME
  • LosinSusin
    Our imaginary lives sure aren't tame! It's fun and hilarious how we think of so many different things we could do. Lol!

TAME
  • Healthyme7410
    I am so glad I "came" on this imaginary tryp with you. If I had done it in real life I would be sleeping for a week to catch up my energy.

CAME
  • LosinSusin
    edited August 28
    I agree Linda. I think I would be lame for a week getting over our adventures in real life!

LAME
  • Healthyme7410
    I guess getting tired is just part of us dealing with our "fame" whether it is in our heads or reality.

FAME
  • LosinSusin
    Lol Linda. We're practical enough to know even our imaginary adventures would tire us out! I feel the same as you.

SAME