Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Yes the Same here and even after missing 1 day reading your responses is making me tired! Hehe!
    It’s a fun Game we are playing

GAME
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    I think we all need to add 'Dame' to our first names. So we will have Dame Judith, Dame Linda and Dame Susan. 😂

DAME
  • 316Judith
    Hehe Susan good one 😂

We sure are not Lame

LAME
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,528 Member
    No, Dame Judith, we are not lame playing this game. We are quite good if I do say so myself. Everyone is asleep at our house so we must be quiet because it is "late" so I will celebrate quietly.

LATE

• LosinSusin
    Dame Linda, you would of course be elegant enough to celebrate quietly, not loudly like un titled persons would. Lol! It is our fate to be restrained as Dames.

FATE
  • 316Judith
    Indeed I agree, it’s our Fate to be restrained and yes we are elegant young Dames! All we need to do is open the Gate to our Elegance!

GATE
  • Healthyme7410
    Can we make a "date" for when we open the gate of our elegance? We lovely dames must show restraint at times but on here, we can be our joyous selves.

DATE
  • Healthyme7410
    Sometimes I just want to be energetic and loud so I "hate" it when I have to act like a disciplined and sedate Dame.

HATE
  • LosinSusin
    Don't let the heat get to you both. It can try even the serene patience of dames!

HEAT
  • 316Judith
    And not to worry we can Beat the Heat and have the Patience we need!

BEAT
  • Healthyme7410
    If we get too rambunctious, we may have to take a "seat" to calm down.

SEAT
  • LosinSusin
    It might be quite a feat to find seats in the forest. Maybe a fallen log would do.

FEAT
  • 316Judith
    Yes a Seat to calm down and yes it would be a Feat to find a Seat in the Forest! If we get too tired we might get a Tear in our eyes from exhaustion!

TEAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Never "fear" about me getting to tired from exhaustion. I know my limits and will sit on the ground if I have to to rest a bit if life gets too fast for me.

FEAR
  • LosinSusin
    I will be fine on the ground too but what if a bear gets interested in us? If it is a Koala bear I will not be afraid but if it is a black, brown or grizzly bear I will struggle to get up! I'll have to roll in a ball and lace my hands behind my neck!

BEAR
  • 316Judith
    Glad to you don’t have to Fear Linda from getting too exhausted and can sit on the ground if you need. And Susan you make a good point about a Bear seeing you on the ground, not a good thing but we just need to use extra care and stay in the Rear of the property so Bears don’t see us!

REAR
  • Healthyme7410
    We could also put their favorite food on the opposite side of the property so as they "reap" their treats, we will not be bothered. The treats would taste much better than we would to the bear!

REAP
  • LosinSusin
    Love both your ideas for avoiding bears! I will still gape at them with drawn in breath from afar...

GAPE
  • 316Judith
    Yes good idea Linda to put the Bears treats on the opposite side of property they sure will Reap their rewards. And yes I would join you and Gape from afar and hold my breath as the bears come near. So better yet we should Gage our distance and stay as far away from the Bears.

GAGE
  • LosinSusin
    I'll take a page out of your book sbd keep my distance, Judith!

PAGE