Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Sounds like a good Plan Susan! And with a Page out of my Book we can make a Pane Glass Collage with short stories of our adventures.

PANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,528 Member
    edited September 5
    We do want to stay far from them and observe from afar. We don't want them to get in a "rage" if they think we want some of their treats.

RAGE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    Oh no. We don't want raging bears. I'd feel safer in a strong cage if they went on a rampage. We could work on our craft project in peace there too.

CAGE
  • 316Judith
    Good idea Susan, inside a Cage away from Bears before they get in a Rage thinking we might take their treats sitting inside a safe Cage working on our Craft project sounds like a good plan. We could make a Collage of Fresh Herbs, let’s start with putting a Sprig of Sage on our Collage!

SAGE
  • Healthyme7410
    (changing two letter - sorry!)

Let's add some "mace" to our spices on the collage.

MACE
  • LosinSusin
    Let's pick up the pace and add some sprigs.of Rosemary too.

PACE
  • 316Judith
    Wow, our collage is going to look so epic! All the different herbs we are adding! Love Rosemary and Mace in so many delicious recipes. Thank you Ladies! The Face of the Collage is really taking shape!

FACE
  • LosinSusin
    I think our collage is going to look so good, we will gain fame from the locals for creating it.

FAME
  • 316Judith
    You are so right Susan, it’s fun just thinking about the Fame we will Gain. So having said that we have to come up with an official (Name) of our Group so it stands out if we want to gain Fame.

NAME
  • LosinSusin
    Hmm. No, I am not sure what name to give our group. We could make a game of thinking up a name, maybe using all our initials somehow?

GAME
  • 316Judith
    Yes I like that idea Susan, making a Game out of it! We will have to be careful and sensitive to our neighbors who have so many differences and some words to us could be very Tame but to others it could stir up grief!

TAME
  • Healthyme7410
    I will need some "time" to see what I can come up with using our initials. The S in Susan could stand for stupendous, splendid, special, sweet, etc. We are all of that!

"TIME"
  • Healthyme7410
    All the words that describe us would take be a "tome" full of information. Humility would also be part of our description.

TOME
  • LosinSusin
    I'm sure we will come up with an interesting name! Linda - lovely, lively, laudable, ladylike, likeable, laughing....Judith - joyful, jaunty, jazzy, jubilant, jesting....

COME
  • 316Judith
    Wow, that’s quite a lot of words to describe us Susan. Yes we will Come up with an interesting name. But right now I will have to ponder the thoughts for a while. Ok I pondered! 😆 So for Susan, Sunny, Spiritual, Saint, Sweet, Seeker, Saver, Shining, Sparkly, Sparkle, Specific. That’s all for now. I’m sure there will be more. We will need Some Food for Thoughts on a Name!

SOME
  • Healthyme7410
    edited September 10
    All those wonderful words from just the first letter of our names. It would make a huge wall hanging to try to get all those names on a quilt to hang in our "home(s)".

HOME

• LosinSusin
    Oh, I love that idea, Linda! That would be so special. I would definitely hang something like that in my home. It would make me smile every time I looked at it. Maybe we can make a poem to put on the quilt with all those words.

POEM
  • 316Judith
    I love Wall Hangings Linda, a great idea, and Susan having a Poem on the Wall Hanging. All awesome ideas for us. So all we need now is a Poet to write up a Beautiful Poem for our Wall Hanging!

POET
  • LosinSusin
    Let's write our words in a note for the poet to inspire the writing.

NOTE
  • 316Judith
    Good Idea Susan! I like the idea of writing my notes in a note for the Poet to be inspired. Although we may need to Tone down the amount of Words we write in a Note for our Poet.

TONE