Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,528 Member
    All of the words are so special it would be hard to tone down the list. It would hurt me to the "bone" to take off some words. We might just have to write very small and have to poet make compound words to save space.

BONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Not only it would hurt to the bone but it would be the "bane" of my life to have to pare down the list. Lets just find a larger hanging so we can include all the words.

BANE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    If we need a poem to fill a whole blanket, I think we can have all the words we thought of, Judith. Do you agree? I can't wait to see it all done!

DONE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    edited September 13
    Yes Linda it would hurt me to Pare down any of the words; and yes Susan I agree we will find a Poem that will include all the Words, I too can hardly wait to see it all Done! Yes let’s Work on getting a Poem to fill in the whole Blanket so we don’t lose any words, Let’s be sure that “None” is lost!

NONE
  • Healthyme7410
    These are all great ideas. We want to be sure that no "ones" words are lost but are shared with the world to see.

ONES
  • LosinSusin
    I'm glad none of our words will be gone!

GONE
  • 316Judith
    Amen Susan and Linda! We can fill a Cone with all our Words to share so none are lost!

CONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Our cone may become so full we will have to walk with a "cane" to help offload the weight of the filled cone.

CANE
  • LosinSusin
    Now that epuld be a sight to see, us all using our canes to carry a full cone of words! That would be worth taking a film for the cinema! A Cine Spectacular!

CINE
  • 316Judith
    Indeed Susan, a great cinema, yes a Cine spectacular! And Linda so sorry about the Cone being so heavy it’s causing us all to walk with a Cane but it does give us a Great Cinema. We are having a Great (Line) of Events!

LINE
  • Healthyme7410
    I can imagine the cinema opening with the three of us and our canes holding the cone walking down a shady "lane". Sweet music is playing and we are talking quietly together. It is a beautiful picture of our friendship!

LANE
  • LosinSusin
    Aww, I love that picture, Linda! Starting with the three of us together would really set the tone of the cine spectacular. We ate not lone people, but a lovely group!

LONE
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda it is a beautiful picture of our friendship! All I could think about writing my Word was “Cone” filled with all the Words of our Beautiful Friendship! I love Walking down the Lane reflecting on our Friendship!

That’s right Susan we are not a Lone People but we are a People filled with Unity that joins our Hearts together in “Love” and Support!

LOVE
  • Healthyme7410
    We are such cute ladies! Sometimes I want to forget the real world and "live" in our make believe stories. LOL

LIVE
  • LosinSusin
    Me too, Linda! I'd like to dive right into them!

DIVE
  • 316Judith
    Yes I love this “make believe stories” Linda and I am loving this, Live in these stories: and Susan I join you and Dive right in 😆 it seems we have a Hive of Stories collected.

HIVE
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, we do indeed have a hive of stories!

HAVE
  • Healthyme7410
    I look forward to hearing what we are doing every day. I am glad I do not live in a "cave" with no internet because I would not be able to read them.

CAVE
  • 316Judith
    Yes indeed Linda, I sure wouldn’t want to live in a Cave with no Internet as I would sure miss reading all these posts. And Susan yes we sure Have a Hive full of Stories to share.

Just yesterday I Gave a Huge Cone filled with more Stories to Mr Green Jeans to Read. Hope he has enjoyed the Stories!

GAVE
  • 316Judith
    As you know yesterday I gave Mr Green Jeans a Cone Filled with all our Stories to read, I was thinking we would get a great response, (Wrong) he was so “Vague” a huge “Gap”E” in his reply so we are back to the drawing board in thinking of better ideas for our stories.

GAPE