Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    If he needs time to think, we have time to get a big roll of tape so we can write his ideas on paper and tape them on a wall. We can then all read them with ease!

TAPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,523 Member
    I am disappointed in Mr Green Jeans! Maybe we should try giving the cone of stores to someone else who would enjoy reading them. We could each wear a colored "cape" to get the person's attention at first. They might think we are super heros.

CAPE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Great idea Susan about the stories written on Paper and Tape it to the Wall. And Linda, I hear you and felt the same. That’s a great idea, wearing a coloured Cape to get a person’s attention to read our Stories. We just need to Pace our Steps and we will get everyone onboard even Mr Green Jeans to read our Stories.

PACE
  • Healthyme7410
    Does anyone know how large this information is that is taped on the wall? I am sure the "page" numbers is a very high number. Do we need to consolidate any pages so it is easier to read?

PAGE
  • LosinSusin
    Good idea to edit our pages, Linda. That's sage advice!

SAGE
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda, I think we will need to consolidate some of the pages so it will be easier to read, and I agree Susan to edit the pages is “Sage” Advise! Thinking if we don’t edit our pages we might feel we are confined to a cage reading our stories.

CAGE
  • Healthyme7410
    I do not want to be confined in a cage!! I might have a fit of "rage" if that happened.

RAGE
  • LosinSusin
    Oh, that could be scary, Linda and Judith! No one wants to rage in a cage of too many ideas! I'll race to see how we can consolidate our words!

RACE
  • 316Judith
    I am with you Linda, we don’t want to be in a Cage or have a fit of Rage. Thank you Susan that you will Race to get our Words consolidated. I’m with you and will Race on too! So let’s Lace up these words to make our Stories more manageable!

LACE
  • LosinSusin
    edited September 22
    We sure don't need any lame words in our writing
    Lol!

LAME
  • Healthyme7410
    Since I am a night owl, I am willing to stay up as "late" as needed to consolidate our words. I have done a lot of proof-reading of Glenn's papers he has written so I have a lot of experience and free education from learning from the papers.]

LATE
  • 316Judith
    Awesome, so between you staying up Late proofreading Glenn’s papers there no doubt that your help will be so valuable and Susan I had to Lol along with you with your word “Lame” that you got from my Lace word, wow, we three gals are brilliant in finding interesting words for our Story Line! This is making our work “Lite”

LITE
  • Healthyme7410
    I enjoy our adventures for the story line. I will enjoy will enjoy a glass of "lime"ade as I giggle with the word choices we have.

LIME
  • LosinSusin
    I like them all too! He he!

• 316Judith
    I love Lime aid and I also Like all the Stories we are creating. Such fun we are having! Let’s Borrow a “Mike” and Sound System from Mr Green Jeans and Broadcast our Stories to all our Neighbours in the Community. How does that sound?

MIKE
  • Healthyme7410
    With a sound system and a mike, people should be able to hear us for a :mile" away.

MILE
  • LosinSusin
    That's true! Hearing us a mile away means people won't have to make a file to get in to hear us.

FILE
  • 316Judith
    Yes to hear us a Mile away sounds good and it’s great we don’t have to make a File for people to get in. Thinking about our design for our Stories, for a background it would be nice to make and have a Pretty Mexican Tile to post our Stories on.

TILE
  • Healthyme7410
    Ahh a great idea to have a pretty Mexican tile to post our stores on. We could decorate it with "tule" if we want to.

TULE (I wanted to say "tulle" but that is two many letters so I had to stick with the plant).
  • LosinSusin
    Our rule about four letters can be a challenge to us all! I like the thought of the tile with tulle.

RULE