Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

1141142143144145147»

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Yes I love Tulle and it’s a good Rule. Some people don’t like Rules and get very Rude about it!

RUDE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    They will just have to come along for the ride as we do our best to write something that everyone will enjoy!

RIDE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,520 Member
    Just being in our company should help everyone be more joyful and be "ripe" for enjoyment of our material.

RIPE
  • 316Judith
    I so agree Susan, they will just have to come along for the ride and they will be Ripe for enjoyment Linda. Oops I can’t believe I am going to say the following: 😳

I have no idea why I thought of this but one of my family members said this statement often to make a point, so I say to all the Rude people that you will just have to enjoy the Ride and you will be Ripe for enjoyment! so “Put that in your Pipe” and Smoke it 😆
  • LosinSusin
    Yipe! I can hear their exclamations of surprise when they hear you saying that, Judith! Too funny! 🤣

YIPE
  • Healthyme7410
    I have heard that saying before Judith. Yes, some may have exclamations of surprise but I think is it gets the "hype" we need let's go for it.

HYPE
  • 316Judith
    Haha, yes Linda let’s go for the hype, I wish I could remember what family member said that but I have a feeling it was my Grandmother and if it was it wouldn’t of gone well with my Grandpa but it still makes me laugh! My Mom would have a fit if she knew I even shared it! Yup I’m with you on Yipe, I can almost hear their exclamation! 😆
    So I wonder what Type of People will be coming our way?

TYPE
  • Healthyme7410
    There is always excitement with what will be coming next. What type of people?? Maybe we will need to get a movie camera and video "tape" (record) the people as we meet them for a visual record.

TAPE
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, my folks taught us that saying too, Judith, but this current generation often doesn't know of it! Linda, how fun to tape our event to record the type of people we will have at our event. I'll make some paté and crackers to serve while we record.

PATÉ
  • 316Judith
    Indeed Tape the event Linda is a great idea and Susan I sure miss Pate with snack crackers and tortilla chips. One day it will happen! Yes siree!
    And we could use some Bate and catch some seafood and serve that also!

BATE

Hehe, I know it is not correct spelling but it works for me in this setting. hehe 😜