Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,562 Member
    We can buy Sacks of Camouflage Clothing so we will be well disguised. Fun Fun we shall have!

SACKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    Camouflage colors would not be my style but I am flexible as long as it will help me hide behind the "rocks" on the shore so I can track people unnoticed.

ROCKS
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,378 Member
    I'm sure the clothing store will have other hacks for us to try and stay hidden while we hunt.

HACKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Once we have our clothing, we can go down to the shore and watch. I saw a "shack" near the water that we can rest in if we want to take turns watching so we do not all get too tired.

SHACK
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, it would be a shock to pur systems to be so vigilent. Good idea to have shifts.

SHOCK
  • 316Judith
    Yes good idea to have shifts so we don’t tire from too many hours on one person. I will (Check) and see about making up Shifts for us all so we can be sure our animals are protected!

CHECK
  • Healthyme7410
    The more organized we are the better. We are all "chock" -full of experience that will help us.

CHOCK
  • LosinSusin
    That's for sure, Linda and Judith. Each of us is a chick who brings much experience to this venture.

CHICK
  • 316Judith
    edited August 7
    Yes we are Chock full of experience Linda and Susan you made me Lol 😂 calling us a Chick who brings experience! You would think we as a little Chick lived in a Hicks Town!

HICKS
  • LosinSusin
    We chicks still get our kicks from helping each other and our communities. I love it!

KICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    We chicks are not from a hick town! We have taken our "licks" but we have learned from our experience and are better people as a result.

LICKS
  • 316Judith
    Yes you are so right even though some said we were which I know we are not, yes Linda we have taken our Licks and we always come out Strong, Strong Chicks! We have No Lacks in that Department!

LACKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes we are strong confident chicks. It is not because we have lots of "lucks" but that we have God on our side.

LUCKS
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, faith in the Lord is much better than lucks or having big bucks in our bank accounts.

BUCKS
  • 316Judith
    I so agree Linda and Susan. Faith in God is the Only way to go! Better than Lucks and Bucks and better than Mega Ducks in the Pond!

DUCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Mega ducks on the pond are nice if they share their eggs with us. We could sell the eggs and buy hocky "pucks" for the people who need exercise.

PUCKS
  • 316Judith
    Awesome idea, I like that idea; selling the Duck eggs to generate funds to buy Hockey Pucks for those who need to exercise. Maybe we can start a Hockey Team for getting the people in our Community to start “Moving” more! They will have to learn to pick up the Paces and Move their Bodies!

PACES
  • LosinSusin
    I can just see the delight on everyone's faces with new hockey pucks but we will need hockey sticks as well. The duck pond might freeze over to serve as a rink.

FACES
  • Healthyme7410
    If the duck pond freezes over while the ducks are already swimming and if they were wearing shoes while paddling in the pond, the ice might freeze their shoe "laces".

LACES
  • LosinSusin
    Oh yes, that would be a problem for the Ducks! I hope they all fly south for the winter before the big freeze, taking their shoes with them. They could run races in the air as they get I to formation.

RACES