Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,377 Member
    I like the idea of us using back packs to carry the eggs.

PACKS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,559 Member
    I think if we all had a backpack we could carry the Sacks of Eggs. However as the eggs are Fragile we will have to watch out for any animal that comes up behind us and hacks the bag open to grab the eggs and breaks them as they snatch the sacks from us!

HACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Scary thoughts, Judith! Animals that hack into our packs to get the eggs! I do not like that idea at all. I hope our back packs will protect our backs!

BACKS
  • 316Judith
    Yes so true, those are scary thoughts. Yes, I’m sure our Backpacks will protect our Backs! Let’s see if Mr Green Jeans can have some of his men get packs of soft cloth to wrap around the backpacks to keep the animals away and hopefully no Ducks in a distance Quack and scare us and cause us to drop our backpacks and break the eggs.

QUACK
  • LosinSusin
    Maybe if we're quick we can avoid bring caught by the animals and scared by the Ducks!

QUICK
  • 316Judith
    Yes Susan I believe we can be quick! The “Chick” in us can be Quick!

CHICK
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    Yes we can move quickly like the chick in us. We can put a "check" mark in the column that says it is done. We are amazing.

CHECK
  • LosinSusin
    We are chock full of admirable qualities. Lol!

CHOCK
  • 316Judith
    Yes a Check mark for sure Linda and yes Susan we are Chock full of awesome qualities. So we have set the Clock with awesome qualities!

CLOCK

• LosinSusin
    How wonderful that we all click and have such beautfriendships too.

CLICK
  • 316Judith
    Yes Susan we all Click and have such wonderful friendships! We can Click and Clack and find even more Friends!

CLACK
  • Healthyme7410
    We chicks have come full circle - we can happily "cluck" our thanks to God for providing so wonderfully for us.

CLUCK
  • Healthyme7410
    Our being so blessed is not because we are "lucky" but because we are daughters of the most high God! He loves to give us blessings.

LUCKY
  • LosinSusin
    Having faith gives us the pluck we need to go forth confidently!

PLUCK
  • 316Judith
    Yes we have Faith in God and we can Cluck, Pluck and Klick our way giving Praise to our King.

KLICK
  • Healthyme7410
    Even 24 hours on the "klock" would not give us enough time to be done praising God our King and Redeemer.

KLOCK (clock)
  • LosinSusin
    We could just keep circling the block forever, praising God!

BLOCK
  • 316Judith
    Amen Susan, we can keep Praising God as we circle around the Block. Very true Linda 24 hours around the Klock would not give us nearly enough time to Praise our God! All of God’s Flock need ample time to Praise our King!

FLOCK
  • Healthyme7410
    We will have so much fun praising God that others will also join us in praise and song around the block. Those who will give us "flack" about it will find their voices drowned out by our melodious singing.

FLACK
  • 316Judith
    Amen Linda, anyone who would dare give us any Flack sill soon see how we Christians Praise the Name of our God. They are no match against “We” who are Praising God! They might try to put a Black Marx against our Worship but God is Greater than any enemy who would try and snuff out God’s Children in Praise and Worship!

BLACK