Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,377 Member
    edited August 28
    I hope our praise and worship calls to people who are lost. They need to know they can be forgiven if they repent and receive Jesus as their Saviour, Lord and King and start life again anew, with a blank slate!

BLANK
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    We will not "slack" back in our praise to God! We are more than conquerors through Him who loves us so!

SLACK
  • LosinSusin
    I will give you no flack about those thoughts, Judith!

FLACK
  • Healthyme7410
    I just realized that the word slack does not meet the criteria for changing one letter. Opps

I do not want to be a "lacky" in my behavior. I want to be my own boss and make my own decisions as to how I praise God. There are so many excellent ways to do it.

LACKY
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,560 Member
    No worries Linda, if you hadn’t said anything I don’t think I’d noticed! 😁 thanks Susan for giving me no Flack hehe 😜

We are sure having a Wacky time here!

WACKY
  • LosinSusin
    It's not tacky to change more than one letter if we need to. 😂

TACKY
  • 316Judith
    Yup so true Susan I agree it’s never too Tacky! I hear Jacky down the Lane has a good Grasp on many Words she can help us with to change just one letter to make new word; People say she is brilliant!

JACKY
  • Healthyme7410
    I am stumped 🤷🏼‍♀️to find another word so I will just post a nice Hi! and let you two word wizards find another word.
  • LosinSusin
    Oh Linda, you missed an opportunity to use Lacky! It's OK. I will be your word lacky today. Lol!

LACKY
  • 316Judith
    Yes Susan I like Lacky, Jacky did a great job in dropping Clues and you grabbed the word Lacky, so we are doing really great with our words thanks to Jacky, we can tally up these words and fill our Back-Packy and take it all the way to Jacky’s house.

PACKY
  • Healthyme7410
    Actually I used lacky on the 28th so I did not want to use it again. Of course that is a good word so I do not want to be "picky" in my comments.

PICKY
  • Healthyme7410
    I can hear my Grandfather clock go "ticky" tock so I need to get busy doing my work today instead of staying on this fun thread.

TICKY
  • LosinSusin
    I can't remember all the words we have used but know we do tend to repeat many. No worries as long as we keep telling stories about them! Yes, my clock is going tricky tocky too.

TOCKY

• 316Judith
    Haha 😂 you gals made me Lol for sure. Yes my Clock is joining you in doing Tricky Tocky too! 😆

We gals are sure getting Cocky in our Responses! Hehe 😜

COCKY
  • Healthyme7410
    edited September 1
    If we get too cocky with our responses we might fall from our Dame role in the other thread and our lives could get pretty "rocky".

ROCKY
  • LosinSusin
    We'll just have to make sure we rei. Ourselves back a bit. Oh look, three cute Yorky dogs! 😍 Caring for a little dog will keep us more grounded.

YORKY
  • 316Judith
    edited September 2
    I love Yorky dogs, my Mom had one, little Missy. Yes it will keep us more grounded caring for a Yorky! And they take a lot of care and mega walks as they like to sleep a lot so will get a little on the “Porky” side!

PORKY
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes, some dogs can get porky if they do not exercise. Most of our dogs have had lots of energy and I wished that they would be a bit quieter. I would have to run to keep up with them. I looked a bit "dorky" with my clothes flapping in the wind and my hat falling off my head trying to keep up with them.

DORKY
  • LosinSusin
    If we are going for walks with our Yorky dogs, I will wear my corky hat. It helps keep flies and mosquitoes away.

CORKY

z4n591r2krew.jpg

• 316Judith
    Sorry Linda but your comment about you looking Dorky with your clothes flapping in the breeze chasing your dog made me Lol 😂 and Susan great idea wearing your Corky hat to ward off mosquitoes! I don’t have a hat like yours but I can wear a head scarf and ear muffs to keep mosquitoes out of my ears, kinda of Corny but best I can do. 🤣

CORNY