Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    Susan - that is quite an interesting hat! Judith - I would love to see you with your scarf and ear muffs as you work outside.

Any kind of hat that keeps mosquitoes off me would work - even a "crown" with a netting over it.

CROWN

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,377 Member
    Sounds like we will all look dorky and corny! 😂 I love it! You've got me cryin' with mirth over here!

CRYIN'
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,559 Member
    Hehe yes Linda I’d love to see you with a Crown on to ward off the mosquitoes. Now that makes me giggle 🤭 and Susan I agree we will look so Dorky and Corny I would be Cryin along with you too 😂 and after Lol so hard that we are Flooded with Tears running down our faces will will have to step out in the Open Field so we can get our Bodies “Dryin” in the breeze.

DRYIN
  • LosinSusin
    Lol Judith! We'll sure have fun! I won't even be tryin' to stop laughing until we're cryin'!

TRYIN'
  • 316Judith
    That’s right Susan, I am right with you cryin down the laneway and not even Tryin to stop. However with all the heat we may be Fryin before we try and stop Cryin!

FRYIN
  • Healthyme7410
    edited September 5
    With the heat we have here (104F) we might be frying as we are crying. If we had a "flyin" suit we could soar with the birds and the wind would be dryin our tears and we would be having fun in the meantime.

FLYIN
  • LosinSusin
    Now that would be a fun thing to do! I will fling caution to the winds and get into a flyin' suit!

FLING
  • 316Judith
    Good Idea Susan and Linda, it’s hot 🥵 where you are Linda at 104 degrees and our temps soared to 97 degrees and it’s still hot 🥵 tonight. We will Fling Caution to the Winds and get into our Flyin suit and Cling tight to our Flyin suit!

CLING
  • Healthyme7410
    How are your flying suits decorated? I want lots of "bling"on mine. Of course I do not want to much that it would be too heavy to fly!

BLING
  • LosinSusin
    I can bring bling! I have a tub full of it in my craftroom!

BRING
  • 316Judith
    Yes Susan, I have heaps of Bling in my Craft storage room too we can give Linda. And an idea, I have 3 old Rings that were left in a second hand store I bought to remove the bling off them for card decorating. not worth anything but they sure have bling! 😆 I will Bring them for your Flyin suit Linda.

RINGS
  • LosinSusin
    Judith and I will cover your flyin' suit with bling first sure, Linda. You'll sparkle in the sun! We"ll rival a King's treasure house with all the bling!

King's
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Susan, what a sight we will be with all the Bling covering Linda and my Flyin suit! And you are so right we will rival at the King’s Treasure house with all that Bling! And did you know the King’s Treasure House is noted for a huge Craft/Sewing Room that is run by a Lady and she calls it (Mings) Craft and Sewing Room!

MINGS
  • LosinSusin
    It's nice to know about Ming's craft room. I like the sound of that! I am sure everyone sings the praises of Ming's craft room!

SINGS
  • 316Judith
    For me I would join and “Sings” all the Songs about Ming’s Craft Room!

SONGS
  • Healthyme7410
    Thank-you so much for the bling. I want to look spectacular. My heart also "longs" to join the singing group that is singing songs about Ming's craft shop. I could spend a whole day there.

LONGS
  • Healthyme7410
    Ming's have the most delicious fruit drinks there too. I saw several "congs" on the back counter with free drinks allowed.

CONGS (Origin of Cong. Latin: gallon.)
  • LosinSusin
    edited September 9
    The word Congs reminds me of my dog's Kongs! They are chew toys that I stuff with food treats. They love them.

KONGS
  • 316Judith
    Yes, I saw the KONGS Brand in our Pet Store and they had them for cats, but I didn’t buy one for Miss Sunshine as she would cry and get frustrated with trying to get the food treats out of it. It wouldn’t work for her but it’s still a neat invention! It would take her too “Longs” to get her food treats! Hehe 😜

LONGS
  • Healthyme7410
    Our dog loved her Kongs and would chew them to pieces. We had to get ones for heavy chewers to make them last. Our present dog like things that make noise like squeaks, dings and "dongs".

DONGS