Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,377 Member
    The children we dared to have are always on our hearts and minds in prayer.

DARED
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    edited September 17
    I know when I was a new parent the idea of being responsible for my child's life used to "scare" me but with each experience and a lot of prayer, I became more confident. I certainly would not want to raise a child without God's guidance.

SCARE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,559 Member
    Indeed, at the beginning of my life as a young Mom the responsibilities did Scare me. I couldn’t imagine raising Children without God’s guidance Linda. That’s right Susan the children we Dared to have are always on our hearts and minds to keep in prayer.

Yes the Children we “Cared” for have proven to be a rich Blessing God put in our lives.

Any Mother who Bares Children these days has a huge responsibility to Train them up in the Nurture of God’s Care!

BARES

• 316Judith
    Yes the Christian Mothers in todays world who Bares their Children are committed to raising them up in the Nurture of God’s Loving Care.
    Most Mothers and Fathers Cares for their children in the way that is pleasing to God!

CARES
  • LosinSusin
    Yes we a re responsible as mothers to see that our children have the right values at their CORES.

CORES
  • Healthyme7410
    If we talk about how Jesus makes us happy and how much we love him, then maybe they might listen better to the Bible stores they need to hear. Having some exciting crafts would help too because just sitting and listening to unexciting stories sometimes "bores" children.

BORES
  • 316Judith
    Indeed I agree with you Susan, we are responsible as mothers to see that our children have the right values at their CORES. And yes Linda have some exciting crafts would help as just sitting and listening to unexciting stories could sometimes "bores" the children. And we sure don’t want to do that. We want Bible Stories that “Pores” into their souls!

“PORES”
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith - I will help you out by using a homophone. The children will absorb the information into their pores as we as parents "pours" our love of them and of God into them.

POURS
  • LosinSusin
    Children take many different tours down life's roads and wind up making their own destination choices, but we need to pour truth and.light out before them so they can choose!

TOURS
  • 316Judith
    edited September 21
    Thank you Linda, I knew spelling was not right but my brain was not cooperating at all! And yes Susan children do take many life tours along the way, some make wise choices and some make un-wise choices. There are only so many Hours in a day and it’s important we guide our children down the Road to make the Best Choice Possible for their lives.

HOURS
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith - I was not trying to correct you, I thought it was an interesting word to use. I was just using a homophone that fit in. I have used words in interesting ways too.

Yes we need to spend as many hours as we can as long as the children in our "house" to train them in the way they should go.

HOUSE

• LosinSusin
    I agree with you both. I liked to douse my children with Bible stories when they lived in my house.

DOUSE
  • 316Judith
    No worries Linda, all is good 👍😊
    Yes Susan we all liked to Douse our Children with God’s Precious Word! That’s a great word Susan:
    And speaking about having God’s Word in our House it reminded me of all the kinds of Bible Stories I had for my Children and even today as I packed I found the Books in my House I bought to read to my Grandchildren, Solomon, Noah and a Story about God’s Food!

HOUSE
  • LosinSusin
    I would be as quiet as a mouse if you were reading those books to me, Judith.

MOUSE
  • Healthyme7410
    I would love to hear them also. It would "rouse" my mind hearing all the miracles God did for his people.

ROUSE
  • 316Judith
    Amen Amen Linda and Susan, it would Rouse my mind also hearing all the Miracles God did for His People, and I’d be quiet as a Mouse listening to those Books being read. All we need to do is find a new Route to create these stories.

ROUTE
  • Healthyme7410
    I certainly would like to find another route to create our stories. I do not want people to "poute" when they read what we have written.

POUTE (it is normally spelled without an e but I have seen it both ways)
  • LosinSusin
    I'll take it, Linda! If anyone pouts after reading our story, I will be sad!

POUTS
  • 316Judith
    I have seen it spelled both ways too Linda; and I agree we don’t want people to Poute when they read our stories. And yes Susan, If anyone pouts after reading our stories I would be sad! Yes seeing people having “Bouts” of sadness would be devastating for us all to observe!

BOUTS
  • Healthyme7410
    How could anyone have pouting and bouts of sadness at our words of affirmation and stories when they are so encouraging. There could be some people also who make fun of our work. These people who do this could be considered "louts".

LOUTS