Cyclists add me!

2»

Replies

• mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,062 Member
    65 y.o. triathlete/cyclist here. I'm very fortunate to live about 1/4 mile / 400m from the recreational paths along the Ottawa River and 10km (by bike} from the entrance to Gatineau Park which offers insanely beautiful riding & hiking (the parkway is closed to cars quite often, Ottawa & West Quebec have very active cycling communities)

I get up there several times a year (as long as the border is open) to visit my daughter and her family from NJ USA. Love that area! (See my pic above on the Ottawa River East path ...). There's a nicely-established cycling culture in the Capital Region and beyond.
  • redduck1963
    redduck1963 Posts: 8 Member
    58 year old bike shop owner and former endurance mtb racer. The former has negatively impacted the latter for too long now, I've made the commitment to put in the time to regain my endurance, looking at gravel racing this time around.
  • Rocketman98
    Rocketman98 Posts: 9 Member
    42 yr old cyclist in Oklahoma here. Feel free to add friend request me. I don't cycle as much as I should but I am getting back into the groove.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,264 Member
    Hi roadie here, but stuck in spin class out on the Peleton during the winter. Would love more cycling pals.