What’s your food weakness?

124»

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    squeaker87 wrote: »
    Potatoes in almost any form. Not the healthy kind but the white ones that are used as a vehicle for butter, salt, and cheese.

Maybe try Japanese sweet potatoes! There's many kinds AND they are tasty and healthy AND filling!
  • jamespatten3576
    jamespatten3576 Posts: 71 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    I used to have an issue with sodas, worked my way up to a 2-liter per day, minimum. Tried the diet versions, hated the taste. Went cold turkey, missed the taste, especially in combination with certain meals.

So I made myself a deal. I could have as much as I wanted, but first I had to chug twice the volume of water. So if I wanted a 12oz can, first I had to drink 24oz of water.

At first this still led to me drinking more soda than was good for me, but it didn't take long for me to realize a lot of time I was drinking soda not for the flavor but because I was thirsty, and when the water negated the thirst, many times I had no interest in actually drinking any soda.

These days I drink on average 3-4 12oz sodas per week, guilt free. (Some weeks 5-6, some weeks 1-2.) Plus when I go a few days between sodas, they just taste better than if I have them every day.

This sounds like a pretty good plan, I may borrow it to try to cure my coke addiction. I've tried the diet versions and the sugar frees, the carbonated waters and nothing sticks.
  • findingxen
    findingxen Posts: 6 Member
    sweets! specifically these gourmet cinnamon buns with the works, including cookie dough. excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    edited December 2021
    I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears and anything with caramel.