I’m ready to slay!
    This is round 6 for me.

161 SW: 222.2
    EW: 221.6
    162 EW: 218.6
    163 EW: 211.8
    164 EW: 211.6
    165 EW: 206.0

Round 165 goals: Pelo 2-3x/week; strength training 2-3x/week; 11,500 steps/day; <90 net carbs/day; lose as much weight as I can!

SW: 206.0
    10/19: 205.6 Had a good day yesterday. 67 net carbs, step goal achieved, and strength training done. Also had my follow up doctor visit yesterday and she was quite impressed! 33lbs down since 8/16/21 according to her scale. Woohoo!
    10/20 206.4 Disappointed? A little. Surprised? Not really. I was baking my daughter’s birthday cake yesterday, and making all of the candies I’m putting on top of it, so I was in the kitchen a long time. 58 net carbs though, step goal achieved, and Pelo ride done. On to today!
    10/21 206.8 Had another great day yesterday. 61 net carbs, step goal hit, and some strength training done. Why the uptick again? Hormones is the most likely culprit. Being a female is so fun! 🤣
    10/22. 205.4 Well yesterday took a turn. We unexpectedly had to put our 3 year old cat down. She ate a thread that got all tangled in her intestines and the vet said there wasn’t really much that could be done to save her. The kids are devastated, and I’m taking it harder than I expected too. She was such a good kitty. We got the call in the middle of dinner, then went to say good bye. I decided to jump on the Pelo once we got back to pedal out some tears. 78 net carbs, but step goal not hit because of poor River Song. 💔
    10/23 🏕 DNW 48 net carbs yesterday. Hit well over my step goal too. Overall a great day and wonderful first night camping.
    10/24 🏕 DNW 91 net carbs- it was DDs birthday and I had baked a “150 hour chocolate cake” for her that I had to try a small slice of. It was worth the extra carbs! Fell short by just under 1,000 on my step goal, but I’m learning if I stress out and try to make up the shortage too close to bedtime that it always seems to backfire on me. So it is what it is. I still cleared over 10,500. On to this fresh and new week!
    10/25 205.4 69 net carbs yesterday, step goal not quite completed. And then, monthly hormonal shift in full effect too. Oh well. It is what it is. I’m just going to keep putting my nose to the grindstone and putting in the work. This will be over soon!
    10/26 206.8 It seems I’ve hit the PMS plus, so hopefully that means I’m about through the stall. Had a good day yesterday- 56 net carbs and step goal achieved. I just got a new book too- The New Rules of Lifting for Women. I can’t wait to put it to work!
    10/27
    10/28

The New Rules of Lifting Series are GREAT!!! I have the one you bought and I also have their Supercharged book. I follwed the Supercharged one a almost 5 years ago and it got me to be able to do full body weight chin ups/pull ups. I haven't lost the ability to do chin ups since then, even with intermittent strength training over the years. I loved reading through the New Rules of Lifting for Women, it was super interesting to me. They are just solid books that are very realistic and approachable. Good luck with your journey through it!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,812 Member
    @deepwoodslady You seem to be a day or 2 off on your posts. 10/24 posted on 10/26. Anesthesia fog???
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member
    @Elbee1 So sorry. Praying for you.