Shrinking Assets Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,029 Member
    Hi @TheMrWobbly and @jessicakrall8

PLEASE if you post someone's weigh-in to the spreadsheet, click the "Insightful" button on their post so everyone knows it is already done. Thanks!
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Fat Slayers, Thinpossible, Food Fighters!

As a Foo Fighters fan, I approve of Food Fighters!

• gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    I like the new suggestions! Here is an updated list:

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers
    Fat Burners
    Shape Shifters

I'm kinda in love with the Shape Shifters!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    I like the new suggestions! Here is an updated list:

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers
    Fat Burners
    Shape Shifters

My three favorites so far are:
    Shape Shifters - shedding that extra baggage to reveal the real you that's within.
    Fat Burners - energetically burning that fat, through active living and plenty of exercise.
    Food Fighters - resisting those tempting treats, and fighting the urges to overeat.
  • thetigers
    thetigers Posts: 111 Member
    thetigers
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 145
    Current Weight: 144

ps I'm liking Shape Shifters!
  • jugar
    Last Call!

Get this week's weights in by Sunday 8:00 am Eastern please!

@TheMrWobbly
    @Anniesquats100
    @pipsqueak34
    @Stefbomb2020
  • chublet007
    chublet007 Posts: 10 Member
    It's me, chublet25; I'm still banned, with no explanations, or replies to my queries. So I will at least be posting my weight this week, on Tuesday, as usual. Hope everybody's doing well.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    results.png

Our forth week of November has concluded! Be sure to check out the results of this past week in the link below.

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

epin2xal9ar7.png
  • jugar
    The November Week 5 Challenge is up and running!

This week is all about your team. We're always needing to hear what is working for you on F2F so that we can hopefully do it better! Here is a chance to show your gratitude for things that have worked for you.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849942/november-week-5-challenge-your-team#latest
  • BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 61 Member
    BlueSkyNomad
    Monday
    SW: 216 (BMI 34.9)
    PW: 202
    CW: 203 (BMI 33)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    edited November 2021
    Congratulations on another successful week!

I’m glad I’m not participating in the weekly weigh-in because I would have had a negative effect on the Shrinking Assets team this week 🙄.

I’m working on maintenance after reaching my goal weight but used my son’s visit from college as a reason to eat some unhealthy food. He exercises regularly and enjoys nutritious food in healthy portions so I’m not sure why I self-sabotaged. I’ll need to reflect a bit more on why I lost focus.

My rowing group was on a three week break between the regular season ‘on the water’ and winter conditioning, but we start our new fitness schedule today. So, I’m hoping that eliminates my ‘I’ll start TOMORROW thinking.’ Every decision is an opportunity to start fresh and make a better choice but the colder, darker days get to me. I’m hoping the accountability of my winter conditioning group helps me over the hump and I can build the positive workout and nutrition habits back into my daily routine!

I might have to check in more regularly over the next few weeks while I work through the transition. I stayed within my maintenance goal of 120-130 but I skipped a weigh-in last week so I’ll be sure to post an update on Thursday, too. I was inspired by you, @jazzadesigns, for facing the weekly report with honesty. Ignoring the truth won’t help me!

I appreciate the encouragement and accountability of the F2F group/ Shrinking Assets team and look forward to widening our support network with the Trimstones under our new name. It will be a good opportunity to refresh my approach and excel as part of our new ‘identity’! I’m going to focus on becoming the person I want to be! Go get those goals, team!
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Congratulations @frankwbrown @chublet25 and @KittyInBoots17 !
  • Shape Shifters seems like a solid generally well liked option. Do we ask the Trimstones? How does this work?
  • jugar
    Team Naming UPDATE!

I am always posting the same messages for both Shrinking Assets and Trimstones, so everyone who has posted has been heard! So far, the most popular options are the following:

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Food Fighters
    Shape Shifters

Shape Shifters has probably the most supportive comments, the other 3 all pretty equal, although Food Fighters might have a slight edge on the others.

Weigh in on this by Wednesday and then the Captains and Moderators will make a decision! Thanks :heart:
This discussion has been closed.