DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 277.4
    CW 279.2
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited November 2021
    @Pupowl
    I love puzzles too, but I need to read a whole lotta books to reach some of my reading goals before the end of the year, so not doing many puzzles now. I have several puzzles framed and hung on my walls.

@jessicakrall8
    I've read some medical thrillers too. Not interested in legal thrillers, although I don't think I've ever read one. Right now I'm reading all of Stephen King and Michael Crichton books, but not all at once. King's gonna take a few years. There are so many books I want to read, but I won't live long enough to get to them all!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,551 Member
    @izzyred9400
    @CasandraW
    @Chalmation
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Guess I will keep sharing then. :smiley:

@jessicakrall8
    Yeah, I have heard of diamond painting as well, never tried it myself though. I gave my niece two books which is also like painting by numbers, except it's with stickers. Seemed really fun too! I hope you will enjoy the beads and that your puzzle arrives soon. :smile:

ia2cz533cjyd.jpg
    mt4woo5s95bq.jpg
  • Pupowl
    edited November 2021
    Saturday, November 27

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 1002
    Steps: 10.577 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. It was a cold and wet Saturday here. I didn't do anything basically, just youtube, puzzle, gaming. My cat did not feel like going for walks so I was really low on steps in the evening. I had to step in place for 40 minutes to hit my goal! Today it's time for some housework that I have been putting off and doing laundry. Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • suziieq56
    suziieq56 Posts: 14 Member
    Sunday weigh in
    PW: 241.8
    CW: 242.8
  • Chalmation
    @Pupowl
    Oh my niece LOVES stickers! I'm going to get her some of those books for Christmas.
  • Chalmation
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/26: 9,383
    11/27: 9,252
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    Hey Team,

I haven't posted in awhile but today, I have a story to tell. I started logging my food on here again on October 27th. I've noticed some changes in my body and of course since starting this challenge I've noticed a change. I get to the gym at about 5AM, Monday - Friday and later on weekends. There's usually about the same people in the gym Monday - Friday my gym "mates" (although we rarely talk to one another lol). Today I went at about 8AM and seen a few of my gym "mates" told me that she sees me working hard and she said "You're looking good!" This made my day! To have someone other than my family say that I look good is a good feeling. My family is biased LOL, I love them for it! More motivation and inspiration for me to keep on moving.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    results.png

Our forth week of November has concluded! Be sure to check out the results of this past week in the link below.

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

dvgjir09cqjk.png
  • princessdimplz
    results.png

Our forth week of November has concluded! Be sure to check out the results of this past week in the link below.

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

dvgjir09cqjk.png

Great job everyone!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    s2a5klwquf5s.png

CONGRATULATIONS to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for Week 4 of November! Great job ya'll!!! WOOHOO!! IMPRESSIVE!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    d6qjey682xqr.png

5th Week of November starts today...time to finish strong!!

So, how would you finish this sentence about the week ahead:

This week, I plan to ...

Can't wait to see your thoughts...hope you have a strong, successful week ahead and then we're into December. YOU GOT THIS!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8

This week, I plan to ...

Jessica

This week I plan to put Thanksgiving behind me, get back on track, stick to my plan, begin Wednesday to start my walking goal for December and finish the month out as best as I can. I expect to see a gain tomorrow, but it shouldn't be a bad one (I HOPE!)

Have a great week ya'll!
    Jessica
  • princessdimplz
    d6qjey682xqr.png

This week, I plan to ...

Can't wait to see your thoughts...hope you have a strong, successful week ahead and then we're into December. YOU GOT THIS!
    Jessica

This week I plan to get to the gym no later than 5AM, get my daily workouts in, stick to my meal plan and push myself harder than I have before.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,029 Member
    The November Week 5 Challenge is up and running!

This week is all about your team. We're always needing to hear what is working for you on F2F so that we can hopefully do it better! Here is a chance to show your gratitude for things that have worked for you.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849942/november-week-5-challenge-your-team#latest
  • Pupowl
    Sunday, November 28

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 876
    Steps: 11.056 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a lazy Sunday and didn't manage to do all the housework I wanted to do. My sleep is still not great so I don't feel very good during the day which makes it hard to be productive. I worked on my puzzle some and it is much more difficult than I expected! Because the pieces are all so random, you can't tell by shape where they are supposed to go at all. I am still missing pieces of the edge too, but I am just ignoring that for now. They will turn up at some point. Happy Monday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 911 Member
    Monday again !! That's come round quick.Its very snowy still here.Went for a walk yesterday & the sun was streaming through the snow covered trees,it was beautiful.I will try & share a photo.
    This week I want to LOSE & shake those scales in the right direction.So I am going back to basics,weighing portions,planning my meals & keeping within my calorie goal.
    Wish me luck & good luck to everyone with their goals this week.kkm8dwdk1ub9.jpg
    baq2jlu05k8z.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 911 Member
    Sorry,it worked,but in duplicate lol.🤣
  • jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 304.2
    CW: 304.2

I couldn't believe it either...checked it three times! Whatever donation and sweet talking I did to the scale gods, they rewarded me because I did NOT behave with the Thanksgiving leftovers. Guess my extra walking helped...and I hit my walking goal for November, so there's that.

Been thinking ahead for goals for December and I'm shooting for 35 miles of intentional walking (in addition to my daily step goal, time set aside just for walking every day). Anyone want to join me?

Going to get my COVID Booster after work today...hoping I'm not too achy tomorrow...think good thoughts for me...I feel like a 10-yr-old dreading that shot all day...I'm such a big baby!
    Jessica :blush:
  • princessdimplz
    PrincessDimplz
    Monday Weigh-In
    PW: 263.3
    CW: 262.7
    LTD: 7.3
This discussion has been closed.