• davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi all

davidji82
    weigh in day friday
    PW:204.1
    CW:203.9

This last bit of weight is being difficult.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 181.5
    CW: 180.6
    LTD: 83.8
    Month: +2.8 :|
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 171.7
    CW: 171

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @Babyvirgo21 Oh that stinks for you. I would say to try a pharmacy like Rite Aid, sometimes they have those machines that test your health (blood pressure, weight etc). I don't know about Publix, they don't have those around here. Good luck!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you, me too! <3 You cannot say no to that, that's how! ;) Congrats on the loss!

@davidji82 I've heard that about the last 5-10 pounds. You are doing great, stay steady and you'll get there!

@Cornanda Congrats on the loss!

Hello all. Happy Friday! It's been a long week with some victories and some failures. I'm just going to keep plugging along. I hope you all have a great Friday!

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    davors19

Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 259
    CW: 260
    LTD: 40
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Update on my holiday lunch-I ate sensibly and then the desert station happened, and we all walked in a line so I got a cookie, 3 macaroons and some fruit. For a second I thought about not eating them, but since it was my first meal of the day, I just went ahead and later worked in a very light dinner and closed the day in a tiny deficit. With all that sugar in my system the scale went up 0.5 this morning and didn’t even stop to fret about. This is enormous for me and for the reaction/feelings I used to have in the past after a day like this.
    I may not have conquered the scale, or the art of sleeping minimum 5h every night (my biggest wishes when I started) but after 1.5y here, for this one day I followed all the good advices and it felt good.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    The December Habit Tracker is up and ready for you to plan and set up for success in December. Be sure to plan which days you won't worry about, and which days you hope to stick to the straight and narrow!

Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850312/december-habit-tracker#latest

Find your team, and go for it! It is up to you to update your own progress daily.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 What a great NSV! Mindset is everything. Congratulations.

Hello all. I'm going to do some relaxing today, I am going to go to a coffee house and drink coffee and make art. I need it after such a long week! Have a great Saturday.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    Options

User: RYcare
    Weigh in day: Saturday

PW: 245.2
    CW: 244.2

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 222.4
    CW 222.1

Toltal to date lost 27.4lbs
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    The December Team Chat is UP! Time for new month introductions, commitments, and starting off on the right foot. Continue final weigh-ins here, and head to the new chat to get December officially started:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850335/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-december-2021/p1?new=1
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 215.8
    CW: 215.2
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Digger51
    Saturday