Just Give Me 10 days - Round 170

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    @topathemorning I was looking for one of @tiabirdie56’s recipes and had to scroll back by individual pages from 18 to 1, I knew it was on page 1. I’m sure they used to leave 1 at the beginning and unless they have changed it this week, it’s annoying. I have never had any luck searching for ANYTHING on MFP
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,732 Member
    @deepwoodslady - I've been behind reading the posts this week. I'm so sorry about the loss of your brother, but I'm glad you were able to be there for him.
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 890 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    @fmfdfa2020 - how wonderful to be able to live close enough to the ocean to walk there regularly, our nearest is just over 100 miles away.

Hi @musicsax Yes, I feel very lucky to live about 20 mins from the ocean. There's a wonderful walkway by the rocky coast and a small beach that I go to. The walkway is in Ogunquit and runs between the town and Perkins Cove. Your 100 miles isn't too bad though. When I lived in Georgia it was a 5 hour drive. You have some beautiful places you walk too from seeing the pictures you've posted whether it's vacation or near you. Have a glorious Sunday!