Looking for MFPers who have lost 10-30 pounds...

Alex
Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
edited March 2022 in Success Stories
Hey MFPers, it's that time of year when everyone is looking for a bit of inspriation to get started on their New Year's resolutions. And we have to look no further than our own community!

If you're 18-45 and have lost about 10-30 pounds with the help of MyFitnessPal, we'd love to hear your story.

Please reach out here if you're willing to share pics and videos, and talk a bit about how MFP helped you reach your goals.

You may be featured on our social media and inspire thousands of people to take the first step!

Please Note: We believe there’s power in every story! By commenting or replying in this thread, you acknowledge and agree to the use of your name, comments, replies and/or entries, whether in whole or in part, by MyFitnessPal, including for the purpose of generating and distributing marketing materials to help inspire others.

Replies

• annette12967
    annette12967 Posts: 5 Member
    You look fantastic!! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • purplehats2015
    purplehats2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello there. I have been a member since 2015 and have just started to record again. I was under the impression i had signed up for Premium. can you tell me if this is correct please?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!