JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,574 Member
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 8/25
    - minimum 1400 calories ❌
    - Yoga - Not yet but I’m about to!
    - Minimum 32 oz of water ✔️
    - Work on writing business after day job is done ✔️
    - Look for a new day job! ✔️

Nowhere close on meeting my minimum calories today. My meeting ran late so I didn’t get a chance to eat lunch until almost 2:30. I was starving, so I picked up something super high in protein (Yay!) that really filled me up while being far fewer calories than I thought (not so yay). I’ve been doing pretty well overall this week though so I’m trying not to let it get me too down.

@pridesabtch I’m glad I found this group too! Helps keep me accountable and realize I’m not alone. 😊

@mytime6630 I’ve definitely felt the physical effects of bad mental health too. But I’m slowly getting better, one day at a time.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,058 Member
    edited August 2022
    ]
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷AUGUST 2022 🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    WEEK 4: 22 - 28 August

Focus for August:
    Eat under goal!

🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗
    Active hours > 6
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    Solid Habits:
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃
    @emgracewrites
    We are hear as a sounding board for each other. Whatever helps you is fine by us. We need that balance in our lives. Good health involves keeping mind, body, and soul in equilibrium.

@clicketykeys
    Why can’t I sleep better?
    It’s your hectic life 😝 Have you got an evening wind down routine?
    And maybe waiting for that call back. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for that.

🦄 Terri
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 8/26
    - eat more calories than I did yesterday
    - Minimum 32 oz of water
    - Yoga
    - Strength training
    - Writing
    - Job hunt
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Happy Friday! Didn't get much done yesterday, but I had a lovely beach day with family on the bays. I packed some healthy snacks to keep on track, and I even got a good bit of walking in. Thunderstorms are in the forecast for this afternoon, so it will be a good day to get some indoor chores done.

Recap - Thursday 8/25
    Balanced meals - :)
    Hydrate - :)
    Outdoor exercise :)
    Laundry? - No

JFT Friday, 8/26
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Haircut
    Pick up new sunglasses
    Straighten house for weekend
    Start laundry
    Relax with family
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,058 Member
    edited August 2022
    My general aim is currently to continue developing and adapting my Solid Habits. They are arranged roughly in the order in which I do them most days.

It’s taken me 7 years to slowly replace my previous habits with ones which are sustainable and support my desired fit and healthy lifestyle. Much Gratitude to my fellow members on Building Healthy Habits for advice and support along the way.

I still crash 💥 and burn 🔥 very briefly from time to time, but that’s my choice.

Solid Daily Habits
    💎Meditate
    💎CleanToilets/Walk/Make beds
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 7500 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎Daily chores
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎Quality family time
    💎Sole mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/WATWs posts
    💎Close Apple rings
    💎UAC/GoTs Update S/Sheet
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Puzzles/read/TV
    💎Women over 50 August update
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,312 Member
    JFT Thursday
    - Up at 7:00 :(
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Audits :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Home by 5:00 :(
    - Mow :neutral: 2/3 got done
    - Shower :smiley:
    - Dinner :smiley:
    - Sweep downstairs :(
    - Chill downstairs with the dogs :neutral: Hung out outside
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:

Thinking about working from home tomorrow, but probably won't...

Forgot that I had to go to mom's yesterday, so I didn't get home until 6:00. Also discovered that mom changed the password on her bank account after I had already unlocked the account and got a new password. So I couldn't get into the account that I manage. I've asked her not to do that again, but she called this morning at 7:45am because she had locked it up again. She is going to the bank to unlock it and again reset the password. At least this time she told me. I was so irritated with her yesterday, but I kept my cool. Today, I just don't care.

Anyway, finally got home. Told hubby I was going to go mow. He went out to mow instead. We got into a tiff about it because I don't think he should do it with his shoulder. He got pissy, I cried, but I got my way and I started mowing. Unfortunately, I didn't get started until around 6:30 and it takes me about 2.5 hours to push mow the back yard so I ran out of daylight. He had also lowered the blades on the mower which made it a bear to mow with the grass being kind of high. It was often like plowing rather than mowing, and the mower would bind up. Eventually, I just had to raise the blades. It isn't terribly noticeable, but it's aggravating. He did apologize for being an *kitten*, and I understand that he is frustrated that he can't do simple tasks. I guess I'll need to finish it this evening, but I am getting my nails done today!

Plan was to work from home today, but I couldn't get my email to work from home, so I came in. Joke is on me, email doesn't work here either...

I think I will take a half day today, as I can't do much anyway without my email functioning. I will get my nails done and then finish mowing. Tomorrow I'm doing a 40 mile bike ride with friends, not sure I'm up to it, but what the heck, I'll earn me a beer or 2.

JFT Friday
    - Up at 8:00 :smiley:
    - Morning meeting :smiley: took it on my phone as computer wouldn't connect
    - Got ready and came into work just to send an email :smirk: still couldn't send email...
    - mini meals
    - log food
    - 1/2 day
    - nails
    - mow
    - Shower
    - organize stuff for ride tomorrow
    - charge lights
    - Eat a good dinner, unlike last night
    - make some boiled eggs for easy breakfast before I ride tomorrow
    - Bed by 10:00

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,193 Member
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    JFT, Thurs
    1. go to the gym.. done! :)
    2. concentrate on water :)
    3. clean patio room :)
    4. start sewing little bears .. need to use up all these small pieces of fleece I have! :s
    5. start FMQ on quilt for charity :s
    6. dinner will be leftover beef/noodle casserole. concentrate on protein today :)
    7. dig out things I am selling on craigslist .. we have so much silkscreen products, but 2 machines. . so hoping I can sell these to someone! Need our space back! :s

Just never enough hours in the day it seems. But I got the patio room all cleaned, and folded and organized my fabric in my sewing room... it tends to get messy as I grab fabric pieces!
    Got 3 quilt tops pinned and ready to FMQ .. these will all go to charity for a silent auction to raise money for a girl with cancer.
    I've been so tired all this week .. not sure why. Even going for a walk is a effort. I was planning on the gym this morning, but since I will mow today decided to skip it.

JFT, Friday
    1. mow grass
    2. tie up tall flowers that got knocked \over from the storm last nite
    3. laundry
    4. fish fry .. eat just 2 pieces
    5. concentrate on protein
    6. concentrate on water
    7. start fmq on quilts-- goal is to finish at least 1 by monday
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    JFT: Thursday
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's. :star:
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM :naughty:I didn't get my last 16 oz. Unless I count my morning coffee? But it's not pure water, so I don't count it. I'll do better tomorrow!
    3. Walk Maddie :star:Not as far as she would have liked, but by the time we got out the door it was pretty humid and I just couldn't...but the fact I made myself go at all is a huge win compared to my past decisions!
    4. 1 lb of produce today :naughty: Didn't make it to Aldi's to buy any again! GD needed to use my car. I did make a big crockpot of beef stew with potatoes, carrots, pearl onions and celery and sliced up a fresh garden tomato, so maybe that equaled 1 lb?
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch :star:YAY! I'm being very intentional in this. I'm not allowing myself to settle for "no big deal...I'll do it tomorrow" excuses.
    6. Home Care: Vacuum. Mopped. Dusted. Declutter cabinet under bathroom sink. Backyard cleanup. :star:I didn't have as much to do as I thought! I spent more time sewing and learning my new sewing machine than I did cleaning so that was pretty nice!
    7. Self Care: Reflect. Gratitude journal. SA/JM/DO. :star:
    8. Aldi's run for produce. JUST DO IT! :naughty:GD needed my car to go to work.
    9. Digital Declutter 15 minutes. :star:Cleaned up one of my gmail accounts. Lord only knows why I have 5 different email addresses. Must've been a brilliant idea at one point. Oy.
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning. :naughty:Stayed up longer than I intended, so kind of threw everything out of whack.

Happy Friday! Even though I am no longer working, Fridays are still my favorite day of the week. Old habits die hard I guess. Friday nights have historically been pizza night at our house too. Since it's my favorite food, I don't even WANT to let THAT habit die! I need to find a level up though, and I think maybe I need to go from the Super Duper supreme pizzas with all the meats and veggies on them to just one meat and a lot of veggies or even just veggie pizza. Maybe a half-and-half so my husband gets the kind he likes and I will be taking it down a notch fat and grease-wise...

One of our granddaughters is living with us currently while she gets on her feet, and she has a bluetick coon hound. We have our own little cattle dog mix, who isn't real fond of sharing her home and her mom with a big old coonhound! hahaha! So, it's a never-ending circle of joy keeping those two apart from fighting. Anyway, she recently said that she thinks she is going back to school and just working part-time for the next year or so. This is great news and perfect timing for her since she doesn't have to pay rent or anything here. The only issues is, I don't know if I can handle her dog living here another year. It's been about 3 months now and although she is one of the sweetest, gentlest dogs I've ever known, she is a hound dog and she is messy, slobbery, food-stealing, smelly and has that loud baying bark. She rubs her smelly ears all over our furniture, which is making our whole living room smell. It makes our dog very anxious and I break up at least one dog fight a week if I'm not watching them very carefully. Not sure how I'm going to approach this. She really is a sweet dog...there's got to be a way! Thanks for letting me vent. :wink:

I sewed a bit yesterday. I found a Quilt Along on YouTube yesterday so made Block #1. It took me forever to pick out just the right colors/fabrics and then I was so careful with my new machine to not screw it up...and when I was done and took it to the ironing board to iron and.....voila! Can you see the mistake?? hahahaha! It took me FOREVER to tear out the tiny stiches and fix it.

stk3ijjhpadp.png

Here it is fixed... Makes a bit more sense.. I just wanted to share that for a giggle.
    hqnny3fik5of.png

@mytime6630 I have not tried FMQ yet! I want to SO BAD! But I've never been able to get my fabric sandwich to move around on my machine to do it. I've had to just do straight lines or diagonal lines on mine. That is my goal this year though....to learn how to do that!

@pridesabtch "You talked me into it." regarding whether to mow or get your nails done. That made me giggle out loud!

@TerriRichardson112 Your habits you have changed or built are so inspiring! GOOD FOR YOU! That's just incredible to see on paper!

JFT: Friday
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's.
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM
    3. Block #2 for QAL on YouTube. Make one heart to hang to get feel for it. Start lap quilt to cover dog's loveseat.
    4. Mason's football game tonight out of town?
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch
    6. Home Care: Vacuum. Declutter cabinet under bathroom sink. 15 minutes declutter in basement. 15 minutes of digital declutter.
    7. Self Care: Reflect. Gratitude journal. SA/JM/DO.
    8. Aldi's run for produce. JUST DO IT!
    9. Clean & cut up produce.
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning.

WOTY: Intentional I will be intentional in my choices every day to move forward toward my goal.

• more_freggies76
    edited August 2022
    JFT for 8/25/2022 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/23)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/25✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16) ✔️
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)✔️
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/24)✔️
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    11) Can have lunch early due to long lunch meeting.✔️
    JFT for 8/26/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/23)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 8/29
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)
    9) Pumpkin or yam today (last 8/24)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - Already lunch time. I won't eat again until after 5 pm except my dose of metamusal.

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited August 2022
    JFT Saturday
    1. Park walk.
    2. Tweetchats
    3. Bodypump, RPM
    4. Reading - 30 min Libby. Update Goodreads.
    5. Writing workshop.
    6. Library volunteering?
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: Laundry. Dinner: Salad? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Oct. Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market and backpack blessings. Dems mtg Th Sep 15. Next Sat 6 Sept 3; set up PNG image as overlay and practice with Zoom. Sunday livestream, podcast. Check on ushering with Lee.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 207.2

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Develop proposals for GCTE 2023. Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & fam: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Why can’t I sleep better? Cadaver donation – check on forms. Indochino Atlanta/Nashville. Dentist RS cleaning. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy Sep 21 3P. Obgyn Mar 16 1P.

WFTY: Focus. ... how have I not hear back yet?!! AUGH. :confounded:
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    We didn't get the rain yesterday, so I'll be adding watering to my chores today. Lots to do today before I head down for a week with the younger grandkids. My daughter-in-law starts teaching a week before the kids go back to school, so I'll be busy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Recap - Friday, 8/26
    Balanced meals - :)
    Hydrate - :)
    Haircut - :)
    Pick up new sunglasses - No
    Straighten house for weekend - :)
    Start laundry - No
    Relax with family - :)

JFT Saturday 8/27
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Pick up new sunglasses
    Laundry
    Pack
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,064 Member

JFT Sunday
    - Up at 8:00😀
    - Weigh😀
    - Church by 9:00 😀
    - Take SIL her black blazers back. V’s had them for a while…😀
    - Home😀
    - Grocery with Sierra😀
    - separate clean laundry😀
    - Wash bedding😀
    - Separate dirty laundry 😀
    - Wash laundry😀 Do you see a theme?
    - Make dinner :smiley:
    - Maybe nap while doing laundry :(
    - Mini meals :smiley:
    - Log food :(
    - Shower :(
    - Bed before 11:00 :smiley:

Feel like I got a lot done yesterday, but truth is I only got 3 loads of laundry done, so that wasn't as good as I'd hoped. Actually one load is still in the dryer. On an up note the capris I wore to church Sunday didn't fit a month ago and now they were falling down. I'm doing well with the mini meals, but there are definitely things I miss now that I've gone low carb. You know like real pizza... I do a mini pizza thing with flat cauliflower crust which isn't bad, but I miss the sauce I used to use. It has too much sugar in it... The option that is recommended is Rao's, but it's chunky and I prefer a smooth sauce as I'm not a fan of tomatoes themselves. Think I'll start looking for an alternative.

I think I'm finally settling into my new position, but there is just a lot to do between now and November 1, when the company splits.

Rainy day today, so I'd really just like to crawl back in bed and call it a day, but duty calls. Hubby's car is in the shop for a quick repair so we car pooled to work today. It would probably make sense for us to do this more often, but we don't always work the same hours. We both kind of work until $h!t gets done, which can be late (or sometimes early) either way it's hard to plan around. We do only live 3 miles away, so our carbon footprint though double what it needs to be is still far less than most others.

Only plans for tonight are finishing the laundry. If I'm feeling frisky, I may do a ride on the Peleton, but nobody really thinks that will happen...

JFT Monday
    - Up by 7:00 :neutral:
    - Weigh :smiley: weight was up a tad, but yesterday I was a bit dehydrated form the ride Saturday.
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings
    - Document work
    - Meetings
    - Go pick up Tim's car
    - mini meals
    - Log food
    - Leftover tacos for dinner
    - Laundry
    - Peleton
    - Shower
    - Bed by 11:00

Have a great Monday y'all!

For the Raos sauce.. you said it's chunky. Could you not stick it in a blender to make it smooth then put it back in the container 😂 that's what I would do x
  • Bex953172
    @mytime6630 I love the little hearts your making. I found a sewn bag (only two squares of fabric sewn together with straps) and then a duck that had been printed on it :) and had similar idea and then you could go online and post a picture and a pindrop of where you found it :))
  • Bex953172
    Hey all, still here kind of. Internets still down. Think the actual box is broken so an engineer is coming out next week. And they're refunding all the slow speeds and no connection so that's good. Would just rather have the internet lol.
    And also my mobile bill they're still trying to sort. Think I'm going to go through complaints though. There's been an error and I'm not paying 60 quid for an error on their behalf. But unless they come to a solution I'm just gonna top up my PAYG SIM which would be cheaper than paying the bill. Atleast until it's sorted.

@mytime6630 Sorry about the PSA results. I believe my MILs cancer has got worse. She was given a 5 year life expectancy and since then she'd had further tests and rather than detecting markers (not sure on cancer terminology tbh) it's actually being detected in her blood now. She said she's not gonna ask for an updated life expectancy. She doesn't wanna know. And she has to go for either chemo/radiotherapy in October :( x
  • more_freggies76
    edited August 2022
    JFT for 8/27/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest. Can have one at dinner out if DH wants one or friends.
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/23)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 8/29
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/26)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).
    11) Can eat what I want today at dinner out with friends and DH.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After I finish my blueberries, I won't eat again until dinner with DH. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • pridesabtch
    edited August 2022

JFT Friday
    - Up at 8:00 :smiley:
    - Morning meeting :smiley: took it on my phone as computer wouldn't connect
    - Got ready and came into work just to send an email :smirk: still couldn't send email...
    - mini meals😀
    - log food😀
    - 1/2 day😀
    - nails😀
    - mow😞
    - Shower😀
    - organize stuff for ride tomorrow😀
    - charge lights😀
    - Eat a good dinner, unlike last night😀
    - make some boiled eggs for easy breakfast before I ride tomorrow😞
    - Bed by 10:00😀

Did my ride this morning. Boy am I out of climbing shape. It was a long 40 miles with nearly 1500 ft of climbing in the middle 20 miles. Damn I’m tired. I did finish even though I walked a few hills.

Side note, I weighed in this morning and I’m in the 150’s!

I’m going to nap now. Love y’all!

JFT Saturday
    - Up at 7:00 😀
    - Weigh😀
    - Ride 😀
    - Mini meals 😀
    - Log Food
    - Stay green
    - Nap
  • pridesabtch

JFT Saturday
    - Up at 7:00 😀
    - Weigh😀
    - Ride 😀
    - Mini meals 😀
    - Log Food😀
    - Stay green😀
    - Nap😞
    - Bed by 10:00😀

So I didn’t get a nap unless you count the fact that I went to bed at 10:30pm, and Tim accidentally woke me up at 12:30am. It is now 2:45am, I have scrolled FB, left Birthday messages for friends, perused the MFP newsfeed and boards, played candy crush and now I figured I might as well make goals for tomorrow…

JFT Sunday
    - Up at 7:30
    - Weigh
    - Shower
    - Sunday school/ Church
    - Finally finish mowing (it rained Friday and Saturday I was beast from riding)
    - shower again
    - Nap
    - Put away laundry
    - mini meals
    - Log food
    - Left over steak for dinner

Have a blessed day y’all!