WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Today is “bone density day,”. I take 1 alondrate sodium 70mg tab once each Sunday morning. This helps me to have strong and healthy bones. I now need to sit upright for half an hour. Coffee after that.

Katla in NW Oregon
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Mini ~ Harley is a cutie! :)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    I slept pretty well and slept in,the sun came out today and im thinking around here we got about a foot of snow..
    Did go up to Susans last night for dinner with us usual girls and had chili and a few laughs as usual..
    Today is cooking shows on TV ,and this afternoon ill have to go clean off the car.. darn darn so wish I had a garage but alas I dont...
    I am enjoying a cup of tea.. i havent had one in awhile and it tastes heavenly, I paired it with an english muffin with irish butter and honey
    Its only 15 degrees and will stay cold today
    But hey its winter in New England
  • Katla49
    Options
    We are puppy hunting. We expect to see a litter in our area but haven’t made a solid appointment for seeing them as yet. I hope to call the breeder tomorrow. ⭐️❤️⭐️❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options

Ooooo
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Machka ~ Your colorings are so bright and pretty! :)

Katla ~ I hope you hubby finds a car that he loves. My car is 16 yrs old and still drives like a dream, but, I would love to trade it in for a newer model.

Barbara ~ So sorry about your mail box robbery. A lot of folks in my area have been writing about a huge increase in car breakins.

Rori ~ What a lovely scene you had to look out through your window. Congrats on your snow shoeing.

Annie ~ Wow! You seem to be plagued with fleas.

For years my weight stayed at 166 lbs but over the last 3 or 4 it has crept up to 172/173. I can still wear most of my very old clothes, but, would be a lot happier to get it back down. Guess I'm not willing to do the work. Until I was in my 40's, the weight was always less than 130 lbs.

Carol in GA

Carol, I am feeling the same way. I was always under 120 until mid to late 40's, got up to 175 but now back down to 153.At just 5', that is too much.
    Six years ago, I was REALLY motivates- seeing hubby #1 for the first time in 20 yrs- I was on the treadmill for 2 hrs every morning, then pushing the triplets in a triple wide stroller for two more hours every morning. I got down to 129 and I was thrilled.
    My goal is 125 but unless I can figure out what I am doing wrong, I don't know if I will get there. I really have a lack of motivation.
    I am sticking to the 1100 cal a day or close to it, never going over 1200, sometimes just having 1000
    but not motivated to start hitting the treadmill again-it is now buried in the garage plus it is very cold out there(I know, excuses-before I was out there at 5am in the middle of winter)
    My only real exercise is my two zumba classes each week.
    I used to walk every day with a friend and loved it- then she joined a gym so we dont walk at all now, maybe once a month at most.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • Katla49
    Options
    Yesterday DH asked me to stop at the store to pick up a prescription. The pharmacist did not have the medicine. He is not someone who works there regularly and I went away empty handed. DH is not happy and will likely go to a different pharmacy in the future. We will see.

Katla in NW Oregon
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Today is “bone density day,”. I take 1 alondrate sodium 70mg tab once each Sunday morning. This helps me to have strong and healthy bones. I now need to sit upright for half an hour. Coffee after that.

Katla in NW Oregon

:) I take alondrate sodium on Tuesday mornings. I am fortunate that my morning plan is to dress and walk my dogs right after taking the pill so by the time I fix my breakfast more than 30 minutes have passed. I don't drink coffee. My last two bone density tests have shown good improvement

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Debbie ~ That is one fluffy cat! :)
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,372 Member
    Options
    Debbie - Tonashi's beautiful...
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Debbie, I have to disagree, both cats are gorgeous!
    Hoping everyone has a lovely Day!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • Katla49
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Miso & Tonashi are lovely kitties. 🐈 🐈
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Housecleaning etc- 2hrs 31min 14sec, dust vacuum, laundry fold and put away, did some cleaning yesterday = 704c
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    Options
    Pg 69
    Too tired to read any more 😂

☘️
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Well cleaning the car off wasnt as bad as i thought it was. I moved it up to the upper parking lot.. and got fridays mail...
    Alfie and I tucked in watching Hometown..
    And back to it tomorrow.. at least i get to see mr munchkin tomorrow..