What's the healthy habit you're working on building?

13»

Replies

• hjahangiri
    hjahangiri Posts: 56 Member
    "Never call it a plateau. Call it 'practicing maintenance.'"
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    I adopted a plant-based diet at the beginning of the year. My plan is to become more creative in the ways I use plant proteins when I cook. I'm hoping to build a library of go-to recipes; right now, I'm watching a ton of videos on YouTube and Instagram to come up with ideas.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    I'm really trying to get over a brownie craving. It's been going on for months now. I've ordered protein brownies everywhere on the internet that sells them. I've had decadant brownies from a local deli. I've had brownies from the super market bakery...

AND I STILL SPEND AN HOUR EACH DAY LOOKING AT RECIPES AND LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT BROWNIES!

It's just this insane craving that I can't seem to kill. I have been doing "okay" at moderating and staying under calories, but brownies average 200 kcals each, so 3 brownies ends up being a significant portion of my calories, leaving my hangry. Full sugar/non protein brownies are even worse averaving 350kcals each. It's like all I think about. I don't understand where this craving for a very specific food comes from, but I've had it bad for a while.

okay.. I sort of smiled and laughed reading your post. It is funny..but it isn't. I guess you have one of two options..
    the one you're on.. "embrace the brownie". and 2. "ditch the brownies". (cold turkey)..

I say ditch them and see if after a few days the cravings subside. I was eating a chocolate covered cherry every night.
    I had to ditch my chocolate covered cherries and I don't crave them any longer.
  • Starla_C
    Starla_C Posts: 2 Member
    Trying to eat healthier and make smarter choices for my sweet cravings. Carbs are NOT my friends.
  • every time I work out, I post on MFP to share to keep myself accountable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!