Tell me how you're feeling, right this minute

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Fantastic!! We have such an awesome group of new skaters at the rink it's so much fun helping them out
  • CurtisHouse160
    CurtisHouse160 Posts: 53 Member
    Meh plus dreading starting laundry. Not to mention just kind of defeated knowing I've lost almost 110 lbs now and can't get rid of the remaining loose skin unless surgery or it somehow retracts back to how it was 20 years ago.
  • samspencer1966
    samspencer1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Right this minute, I’m annoyed. I hate the new look of the dashboard. Takes me even longer now to get to the things I use, especially the progress section for weight. Why did they take something like that off the bottom link? So p****ed off. Not a good start to a Monday morning 😡
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Cold 🥶
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    a little gassy
  • slimgirljo15
    a little gassy

su8yta4gv5zq.gif
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Wet
    It’s raining ☔️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Tired. No energy. Wish I could go back to bed and sleep the day away.
  • twitchymcgee
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Tired. No energy. Wish I could go back to bed and sleep the day away.

same
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Not sure if my depression is ramping up or what. When I come onto MFP and don't even want to read any posts, I know something's off.
    Maybe time for a hiatus and a little time for self-reflection out in nature. Or just a good old drunk fest.
  • twitchymcgee
    Not sure if my depression is ramping up or what. When I come onto MFP and don't even want to read any posts, I know something's off.
    Maybe time for a hiatus and a little time for self-reflection out in nature. Or just a good old drunk fest.
    Feel better ❤️‍🩹
  • slimgirljo15

Take some time for you.. walks maybe with your sister 🙂 I hope this funk passes quickly 💜🤗
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Like I'm living in a box fort
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Lost without my activity tracker. :)

@ReenieHJ I normally wouldn't advocate getting drunk but a drunk postfest might be fun! Also, you know, whatever helps you get into a healthy mindspace.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Bratty 😏
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Why not both? Feel better Reenie!
  • OpheliaCooter
    I’m feeling a little shaken but I think it’s a good thing in the grand scheme. Broke things off with situationship. So weird to sort of breakup with someone you weren’t with AND be the one rejected. Welp, I’m just glad I didn’t waste years on this and just wasted a few months.
    I’m also glad I canceled him coming over. His presence/essence isn’t in my apartment. I still have things he’s given me and idk… one thing is a work shirt that fits me better than the ones I ordered. I’ll probably keep that.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Aggravated, exhausted, bored
  • OpheliaCooter
    Excited mixed with nervous. Pushed a plane back and was screwing up a bit but didn’t break anything so it’s fine 😬