Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - February 2022

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,048 Member
    Options
    Hi MS ....Another new member heading your way .. Please welcome @MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO :)
  • MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hi TEAM!
    I need to go READ all the info for this team. I want to be a SUCCESS for March , meaning eating healthy and losing some poundage and getting steps in.
    Looking forward to learning about this Challenge and You Guy's!
    Thank You for having Me!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    Options
    tfjfomelexw5.png

Time to set up your March 2022 Habit Tracker!
    Now is the time to think ahead about the next month. What habits do you need to put into place to take you one step at a time, one day at a time, towards your goals? The Fat2Fit habit tracker is simple to use - just enter up to 5 habits, and check them off every day you do them. The green check marks are mighty nice! It helps to have a graphic reminder of how you are doing, and how you will get to your goals if you keep it up.

Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857488/fat2fit-habit-tracker-march-2022#latest

Follow the simple instructions and set it up! Be ready to start earning green check marks on Sunday :smiley:
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My Spring Challenge commitment is:

1) Read for 30 minutes a day or use my Scroll Saw = I read All Creatures Great and Small today.
    2) Move at least 30 minutes a day or walk 3000 steps. 2822 steps today so far.
    3) Weigh everyday - 169.5

My day was a little better today. I will try the Coffee Chocolate Chip tonight, I allowed for it. I've eaten taco salad's the last 2 day's I will eat squash noodles with shrimp tomorrow since we have loaded baked potatoes on Sunday's. Got to say slim and trim for Tuesday's weigh in. When I get really stressed, I eat a 20-calorie sugar free candy, and that calms me down. Lol Pickles and Sugar Free Candies!! My rear-end is already 42" I don't need it any bigger. Those seem to do the trick without much impact. I ordered a size 12-14 skirt trying to figure out what size I am because lots of my skirts are now touching the tops of my shoes, and to be honest I don't like it.

@vegan4lyfe2012 omg that video showed some crazy ice formations, I would love to sit and look at that.
  • Mom24_2021
    Mom24_2021 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    User: Mom24_2021
    Day: Friday
    PW: 200.8
    CW: 199.4

I don’t know how accurate that is. I honestly weighed myself right after dinner. 😅 I can come back and update tomorrow if you all want a more accurate weight.
    18922 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Busy Day 😊. We also had another major snow day so spent an hour shovelling. I guilted myself into it after enjoying a few too many protein balls lol( first time I’ve ever made them)

Im reading your chats and trying to get to know everyone. I’ll be sending out some friend requests tomorrow. I have not posted my weight this week as I believed the new challenge started in March. Since I weigh in Wednesdays I’ll post next week. Hope that’s ok? I’m a little confused on where everything happens. Is it all on this main chat? Where are the challenges posted?

@micaroo4 Hope your hand wasn’t too sore after shovelling. Snow was nice and fluffy but our driveways here are icy from freezing rain this week so my back is protesting tonight . 😂

Okay have to turn in. Driving to our cottage tomorrow in snow country🙄. We get the driveway plowed but we really need to clear the roof and pathways. At least the forecast is for sun.

Have a wonderful Saturday, stick to your goals my new friends💕

• amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Username amioc
    weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022)
    All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022)
    PW: 144.4
    CW: 147.6 😕
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 133 lbs
    CW: 132 lbs

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    Hi SlimPossibles!
    I got 4.5 miles of walking in the house yesterday. I discovered that those online in-home walking videos that say "2 Mile Walk" only yield about 1.3 miles on my fitbit. My fitbit is the oldest model, the fitbit zip, which clips on my pocket. Unlike the wrist models, it only registers steps, not arm movement. But I did my walking indoors (as much as I could tolerate before the boredom overcame me) plus 10 virtual miles on the stationary bike, and an Essentrics stretching video.
    My Fitness Goal for the upcoming challenge is to do at least 5 virtual miles per day on the stationary bike to get me in shape for when I can finally break out the REAL bike.
    I'm hoping to take a walk outdoors today. My road is snow covered, so I will start out with the ice cleats on my boots so I don't end up falling and wrecking my wrist again.
    It was single digits this morning, but the temp has climbed all the way up to 15F and the sun is shining. It never feels as cold when the sun is shining.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    A big Big WELCOME to my friend MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO. We go way back!
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight 258.5
    PW:252.5
    CW:254 B)

My, my, my! I just have to stay in the game. :o

Have a great day everybody!!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I pray you all have a blessed day!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Yeah that is really cool! Things have definitely changed since 1988. :) Girl, you are daring not wearing a coat in such cold weather lol. Happy vegan anniversary, 10 years is an amazing commitment to your lifestyle! That video...that's really cool and funky.

@tammymccrady6278 Nice job on your goals.

@gwamajtw91 Congrats on the loss! Yahoo!

@Cornanda Congrats on meeting your goals on Thursday and congrats on the loss! I'm glad you had some chat time, that's always good. Hugs.

@bgame4 Great job on your goals and congrats on the loss!

@TeresaW1020 Oh gosh, I forgot about the pollen. :( Well, the work on the BACK WINDOW is done...the front window is an ongoing saga. :( Geez, 2 frowny faces in a row, that's bad lol. And here's another one: I didn't do the workout lol :(. I'm glad you and your hubby enjoyed the beautiful day. Sometimes you do have to go for it! :) There's a smiley for you!

@MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Welcome to the team!!! :D

@FushiaKat Great job on your Spring Challenge commitment! I love taco salads. I also eat sugar-free candy, Zero-Sugar Reese's peanut butter cups.

@Mom24_2021 Congrats on the loss!

@18922 Protein balls are dangerous lol. Shoveling snow is great exercise. I weigh in on Weds, too. You report your weight and chat in this main thread (soon, the March thread will open and we will do all that in the March thread). The challenges: someone will post a link to the challenge for the week and then you just bookmark the page so you can get back to it. There are weekly results that also have a link to view the results. I hope this helps.

@micaroo4 That's great! That's a great goal. Be careful on that snowy road.

@askewcr Yes you've got this!

@19shmoo69 You too! Good morning!

Hi all. I let myself down yesterday, I didn't do any exercise sigh. Today is a busy day of running around so I'm unlikely to be able to fit it in today. Hopefully tomorrow. Have a good Saturday!

1) Exercise 3 days a week - No
    2) Drink 50 oz of water a day - 25 oz drank

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Sat Feb Week 4
    PW 221
    CW 220.5
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    CW 223.3 😔
    PW 219

I have been doing my Spring Challenge and I even met my goals yesterday too so I am very upset with myself. It is very discouraging to see the scale go up this week. I do know I have IBS and that is a factor for sure as I’m very irregular but still. I just want to throw in the towel and have a huge binge fest. Easter cream eggs are out and they r my all time weakness but Sean was with me today while grocery shopping and forbade me thank goodness. So there r no snacks in the house. Just the healthier ones.
    I have really enjoyed catching up with all the posts here and it gives me inspiration and I am so glad I found you guys.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    Options
    The March team chat is now open. Please continue all weigh-ins and steps, etc. HERE until Sunday. Go to the March chat to introduce yourself, set out your goals and intentions for the month, and be ready for a wonderful month. We have 5 weeks in the March challenge, so there is time to really make some progress. Let's go!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857524/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-march-2022/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,048 Member
    Options
    Another new member is heading your way ... Please welcome @kkay2345 :)
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 those ice formations are absolutely amazing, it’s like pieces of art! I really have never seen anything like that.
    It sounds like you and I have similar weather, but I definitely wear a coat LOL. Congratulations on your vegan anniversary, that’s a big deal!

@Cornanda i’ll bet you and I could keep each other company doing a hip-hop dance🤣. Huge congrats to you on your loss this week!! You’ve had a very stressful time, job well done!

@TeresaW1020 I am so glad that the doctor is pleased with Joe‘s progress so far! That’s very encouraging♥️. There are not many good Mexican restaurants here, probably a good thing because it definitely is a favourite of mine!! When we go to the states I am all about the Mexican restaurants there🥰. I’ll bet it feels so great to have your living room done!

@trooworld sometimes life definitely gets in the way of getting exercise done! For me, I have to do it first thing in the morning otherwise I know it won’t get done.

@tammymccrady Sorry about the gain this week! I know I have had some weeks where I thought for sure there was going to be a loss for sure then I either stayed the same or gained. Sometimes our bodies just do what they do, it can be super annoying! So glad Sean was there to support you in the grocery store. You have the start of a new week, time to wipe the slate.

I stayed within my calories today and got all my water in. To get my 60 ounces I need to drink three bottles of water, I like to have them done by supper time so I’m not up all night running to the loo🤣.
    A couple of days ago, I was walking Vannie and I slipped on some ice. I was so super annoyed, I had my spikes on, but it was so super cold I don’t think they grabbed the ice properly. The ice was under the snow and I wasn’t expecting it, my feet went right out from underneath me and I landed on my back and hit the back of my head. I was a bit sore from the fall, but didn’t really think anything of it. Yesterday afternoon my neck started to get quite stiff, I didn’t really think anything of it because that can happen to me. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I could not even lift my head off the pillow, I think I must have a slight case of whiplash from the fall. When I went to walk Vannie this afternoon, my lower back was really hurting and my neck is quite stiff (although not as bad as it was last night). I am super annoyed. Oh well, Tylenol and Advil seem to be taking care of the worst of it.
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I had a nice low-key day, which is how I like my Saturdays, so I can rest and recharge. I caught up on some housework (laundry and vacuuming), did some sewing, then read an article for my graduate research when I ran out of ways to procrastinate.

30 Day Spring Challenge, Day Eight (2/26):
    1. Get up right away ✅
    2. Drink a glass of water as soon as I get up ✅
    3. Eat breakfast ✅
    4. Take supplements and brush teeth ✅
    5. 5 minutes of meditation ✅
    6. Exercise ✅ - 10 minutes walking
    7. Take a shower ✖ - I saved water since I did not leave the house today ;-)

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    Options

1) Read for 30 minutes a day or use my Scroll Saw = I read All Creatures Great and Small today and I used my Scroll saw for a little while too
    2) Move at least 30 minutes a day or walk 3000 steps. 3650 steps today so far.
    3) Weigh everyday - 170.7

The Coffee Chocolate Chip Yasso Bar was delicious. I would buy that flavor again. It was a pretty quiet day today.

@laurelfit57 I'm so sorry to hear about your fall and I hope you feel better soon. I'm just glad you didn't break any bones.

@trooworld I'm going to have to look for those Zero-Sugar Reese's peanut butter cups, I didn't know they made any. My favorite Sugar Fee candies have peanut butter.
This discussion has been closed.