Letting People Know I Am ON A Journey

Letting my friends and loved ones that I am on a fitness journey and that I am feeling better than before work for me today! I feel like they know I am doing something for myself and they too are inspired. I am on a journey and the only person who can sabotage me is me. I can simply say no thank you.

Replies

• mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    that is so true! This is journey with some twists and turns and that's ok. Just keep on going!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Letting my friends and loved ones that I am on a fitness journey and that I am feeling better than before work for me today! I feel like they know I am doing something for myself and they too are inspired. I am on a journey and the only person who can sabotage me is me. I can simply say no thank you.

That's exactly right. Just say no thank you, that's all it takes. And you're right -- you will inspire other people to take better care of themselves.

I did this at work during Valentine's Day week when my employer passed out chocolate candy. I said no thank you, that I have health issues with sugar (I would eat it all the same day but didn't explain). They were fine with the no thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!