1131415161719»

Replies

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 204 Member
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 218.6
    CW 218

Morning all. Just a quick question. I don’t see the April thread link. Has it been posted yet?
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

@FushiaKat, I see that Jessica replied to you and that it was just an honest mistake. Good for you for reaching out to make sure that you were recognized, and I hope that you will continue to do the F2F challenges. The moderators of F2F work very hard to make this a great challenge group so I’m happy to see that all has ended well. :)

@missionalman Welcome to the team Seb! It’s great to have you here and I hope you find us supportive in your health journey. Holly Joe and Timbit are super adorable!! :)

@laurelfit57 Ohhh that little granddaughter is soooo cute! Enjoy every minute with them! :)

@Katmary71 How awesome that the food bank asked you to be on the board! You are obviously a valued volunteer for such a worthy organization. Have you ever tried roasted radishes? That along with the carrots would be so good! <3

@troworld, I think I’ve tried every app there is. Zero seems user-friendly because I can edit if I need to. I also like the calendar that I can click on and record my exact fast into my calendar. I want every minute to count! :grin:

@Cornanda I am glad that you have friends you can turn to lift your spirits and of course, we are all here for you as well. I think you are one of the bright lights of our team and a real blessing to many of us. <3

Hi Team! Yesterday Joe had his third chemo and they took blood like they always do. Well, after we got home, they called and told us that his sodium was at 128. That is the number that landed him in the hospital two other times. So, once again we had to go to the ER for an evaluation. Five hours later they let us go home with instructions to up his sodium tablets and limit his fluids even more than we have been. And the cancer treatment gave him a new drug to hopefully increase his appetite because he lost two pounds. This drug knocked him out so deeply last night that he woke up all confused in the middle of the night needing to use the bathroom. He better adjust or he is going off that drug for sure! Ugghhh it’s all too much at times! :s I won’t even go into all the work issues that I’m in the midst of but let me say it’s been a week! Today, I have a bunch of errands to run but right now I’m going to lift some heavy weights and get out some stress. I’m still doing well with the fasting and today I need to do better with my eating than I did yesterday! Have a good day everyone! :)
    2022 Word: INTENTIONAL[/b]
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,880 Member
    @LMK02020 Welcome to the team!

@Katmary71 Thank you, I did enjoy! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

@bgame4 @tammymccrady6278 Congrats on the losses!

@TeresaW1020 I need to play around with it more. At first use, I liked the one I've been using more but I didn't understand how to use Zero so maybe I didn't give it a shot. Oh gosh, poor Joe! I'm sorry you are having a trying week. I hope next week is better. Hugs to you and Joe.

Hi all. I had a great dinner last night, I split an appetizer with my husband (burrata, arugula, tomatoes, prosciutto with a balsamic glaze) and then had lobster ravioli in a diablo sauce (no cream) for dinner. I ordered some flower baskets to hang off my walkway rail at the condo. Once they come, I'm going to go get some pansies and violets for them, my friend said those are easy to grow and hard to kill. That's what I need lol.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 223
    CW 223
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    The April team chat is open! Continue to post your stats for this week here (through Saturday), and go to April to post your introductions, goals, strategies, and commitments for the new month:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10860952/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-april-2022/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    Hi MS's.... You have a new member joining your wonderful team ..Please welcome @holly2e :) ..I just realized that I posted it in the April chat so I thought I better post it here :)
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Username amioc
    weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022)
    All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022)
    PW: 144.2
    CW: 145.0 😕
This discussion has been closed.