Not loosing weight,starving 1500cals

Options
13»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    lizzimi wrote: »
    Have you looked into intermediate fasting? I am also 5'7 and I was 163 when I got covid in October last year and the doctor told me my BMI was too high and I was overweight. I run at least 10 miles a week, have been vegetarian for 10 years and am in good shape so it was news to me that I was overweight. As of yesterday I am 139.8 pounds. I fast between 8pm-12pm so I basically just skip breakfast and I eat 1300 calories a day. Two days a week I eat whatever I want and don't track calories. It was hard adjusting at first but now I'm not even hungry outside of my eating window. Might be worth a try!

Yep I do this already. I've also started zumba and the gym, and still no loss this week. I track my food to an absolute T aswell. I've really had enough, I can't take anymore

If you have a four week menstrual cycle, what is your weight this week compared to four weeks ago?
  • liz60625
    liz60625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’ve always been hungry on any calorie restriction but I will say I’ve found eating a lot more protein (in the 120g-140g) per day has made a huge difference to me too. It took about 2 weeks to get it right but then my weight has consistently gone down a pound a week. I’m between 1300-1400 calories per day. I’m so much less hungry with tons of veggies and the protein.