Replies

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,362 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?nyes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (did a 5k hike with a friend, 1hr37min)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (🌱=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱–🌱-🌱-🌱-🏴‍☠️-🌱-🏴‍☠️-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-🌱-28-29-30
    Passes used = 2 / 3

Habit tracking this month:
    ✔︎ read/listen/take notes with intention on subjects towards desired identity 5+ days/week
    📚-📚-📚-📚-📚–📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-✘-📚-📚-📚-📚-✘-✘-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-📚-28-29-30
    ✘ more whole foods/less processed food, this month: no flour 5+ days/week
    🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐–🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-✘-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-28-29-30
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,530 Member
    @Caroline_slowandsteady how do I do this you ask, I just take each day as it comes along if it’s a special day I may skimp somewhere along the way for a meal have no snacks and possibly do a little more exercise but…if I mess it up well it’s no worries life is to short I can’t change what’s done but can make changes for today. That’s how I do it.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,530 Member
    Julie thanks it makes it easier @jamcnewman morning exercise on Friday then to the office at least it’s Friday!!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,049 Member
    Julie thanks it makes it easier @jamcnewman morning exercise on Friday then to the office at least it’s Friday!!

Well done Kate — getting it done! Starting to feel the benefits of regular deep stretching. Still like pulling teeth to get myself to do it…. But keeping on. It helps to have an accountability partner — thank you. 🌷🌷🌷 @snowshoe072
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Exercise No
    Tracked yes
    Calories no
    No passes left

@Caroline_slowandsteady
    I could have written your post. I’m exactly the same & especially struggled this month & gained. I have tracked all, and still kept doing it.

This month especially bad with food for all the same reasons. Plus I haven’t been planning which is I know, a plan to fail.

Thank you for posting & to all the insights that others shared.

I love this group & even though I’m not doing everything yet, I continue to feel supported & encouraged.

Thank you all for letting me stay part of it.

Linda
  • jamcnewman
    Linda - @lesdarts180 said it so well and I’ll just add my support to hers. You are always welcome and there is no more important post than that of someone struggling who is still engaged and making the effort. We are all cheering for you and know that you are doing your best. Keep with us; keep at it. Hour by hour, knowing someone is always here is sometimes the lifeline we need. 💐 @Elbee1
  • jamcnewman
    3x yes
    Super job getting it all done @LazyBlondeChef Hope the move is going well. 🌷🌷🌷
  • jamcnewman
    Mak - you have done so amazing this month — well done! Is your 6 month coaching course on learning to be a coach or receiving coaching? Would love to know more. Your wonderful posts will be missed though I think you’ll keep tracking along with us? Take good care. 🌟
    @makattack220
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,770 Member
    yes for 3
    1/3 pass days used
  • makattack220
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Mak - you have done so amazing this month — well done! Is your 6 month coaching course on learning to be a coach or receiving coaching? Would love to know more. Your wonderful posts will be missed though I think you’ll keep tracking along with us? Take good care. 🌟
    @makattack220

Thank you @jamcnewman 💗 it is both. I'm very excited for this new stage in my journey!
  • @Elbee1 thank you for sharing your struggles. In spite of all the wisdom I received, I am right there with you still!
    But this group is definitely the place for us to be.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    ✅✅✅
  • makattack220
    @makattack220

Thank you @jamcnewman 💗 it is both. I'm very excited for this new stage in my journey!

@jamcnewman I responded quickly yesterday but didn't have much time to explain so I will do so now - and thank you for asking! I've just started training to become a certified life coach. Part of being a great life coach is learning to self-coach and coach from a "clean slate" - everything I learn about how to coach clients is what I'll use to coach myself, too. I didn't know much about life coaching and hadn't interacted with a life coach personally until about a year ago when I stumbled upon a podcast that really changed everything for me (by Katrina Ubell, a physician and certified life coach). I started working on my mindset; working on the source of the issues not just the symptoms. From there I found other life coaches to learn from and it has made a huge difference for me. I've learned so much in my journey from these life coaches and one day it became clear that this is a gift I want to give to others. I will also be regularly coached one-on-one by other life coaches in this process which I know will accelerate my personal progress and growth.

Further along in the program I'll be offering free 20-30 minute Zoom call (audio only) coaching on any topic/issue the client chooses as part of my certification requirements. If you or anyone else here in UAC are interested in being on that list for free coaching, please add me as a friend and send me a direct message!

Regarding keeping up posting here, I start my seasonal job next week too so looking ahead I am not confident I'll be able to keep up with regular check-ins and don't want to pull my focus off the task ahead. I want to put all my efforts into self-coaching, working with my coaches on the areas of my life I want to improve, and learning the skills to be the best life coach I can possibly be for my future clients. I truly appreciate all of the wonderful people in this group and all the encouragement and support I've received while here. I hope you @jamcnewman and others will take me up on my offer to have a coaching session in the coming months!
  • jamcnewman
    How absolutely marvellous Mak! You will be a wonderful coach because you are open to self
    reflection and improvement yourself. So key to success in this area. Have sent you a private message as I would love a coaching session with you when that time comes in your training journey. Wishing you all the best @makattack220 🌷🌷🌷
  • Elbee1
    Linda - @lesdarts180 said it so well and I’ll just add my support to hers. You are always welcome and there is no more important post than that of someone struggling who is still engaged and making the effort. We are all cheering for you and know that you are doing your best. Keep with us; keep at it. Hour by hour, knowing someone is always here is sometimes the lifeline we need. 💐 @Elbee1

Thanks so much, @jamcnewman and @lesdarts180
  • Elbee1
    @Elbee1 thank you for sharing your struggles. In spite of all the wisdom I received, I am right there with you still!
    But this group is definitely the place for us to be.

Thank you, @Caroline_slowandsteady