Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Answers

• alibennett999
    alibennett999 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same dropped off on Sunday , I’ve tried delinking the Fitbit app and connecting again but no joy
  • lifeistorment
    lifeistorment Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same issue, if I disconnect and reconnect the app it updates the most recent steps but no active update?
  • tizzybrown
    tizzybrown Posts: 494 Member
    edited April 2022
    No syncing of my steps since Saturday. Please fix soon
  • ORA15148777
    ORA15148777 Posts: 1 Member
    I have my iPhone steps linked to MyFitnessPal and usually this comes up under exercise to adjust calories burned but this no longer comes up does anyone know how to get this back
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 203 Member
    edited April 2022
    MyFitnessPal is broken so its not working at the moment - see https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933

Hopefully will be back soon!
  • lbwlawyer
    lbwlawyer Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    It’s currently 7am CDT on 4/26, and it’s still no worky. Checked to see if yesterday’s might’ve caught up overnight and it’s all a zero there.
  • NeelOjha
    NeelOjha Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    I'm having the same problem. It also started when I tried to custom create a recipe. Now steps are not being imported from Samsung Health app. I can't create recipes either - unable to save
  • annawiencrot
    annawiencrot Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    I’m having this issue too. Hope it is fixed soon!
  • cherylann71867
    cherylann71867 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same here... started Sunday. I have to disconnect my Fitbit and re-add it.. it will sync then but won't continue to do so as my steps increase. Any fixes yet?
  • bogeybadger
    bogeybadger Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same with polar flow. Hope they fix it soon :(
  • nedburchell
    nedburchell Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2022
    why is mfp support not updating us on this?? its a widespread issue and should be on the front page as an announcement
  • soxylady
    soxylady Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same issue since Sunday. I deleted my tracker and now it says it can't add any new ones.
  • pgtl_10
    pgtl_10 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    There's syncing issues with the app. MyFitnessPal reported it.
  • jojo3481
    jojo3481 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Creating a recipe. I have created loads of recipes in the past but for some reason every time I tried to save it comes up as error and isn’t allowing me to save the recipe or log it is there something wrong with MyFitnessPal at the moment as it’s driving me mad
  • mtcHavingItAll
    mtcHavingItAll Posts: 69 Member
    edited April 2022
    I've been having the same issue for the past 4 days. Fitbit will not sync with MFP unless I disconnect and reconnect several times a day. Unfortunately this is the only solution I have found so far to accurately reflect my steps in MFP.

I have googled, FAQ'd both here and Fitbit. Tried the steps that I have found with no resolution.

I have unlinked my Fitbit from both Fitbit and MFP and reconnected. I have revoked permissions and reconnected on both apps numerous times. Even though the apps both say I'm connected to each other, my exercise isn't showing on MFP. If I try to reconnect, it informs me that I am already connected.

I have tried forcing a sync, checking profiles/time zones, I have negative calories checked, I have Fitbit checked for steps.

I've tried to figure it out both on mobile and desktop, even uninstalled and reinstalled both, clearing caches, etc.

I've restarted my phone.

Until 4 days ago, they were seamless. As of last Friday, there has been no communication between the two. My Fitbit syncs on the dashboard just fine.

Even my desktop says they are connected. In my diary, I show no exercise unless I disconnect and reconnect several times a day, as I stated above.

Any other suggestions that I haven't tried? In theory, I should be able to disconnect/reconnect and they will 'read' each other...but, as I've mentioned, I've tried that numerous times to no avail.
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    I expect that MFP will be refunding premium subscriptions for this month? Considering the app is unusable as is.

For those who have the premium subscription, they better
  • RAW1949
    RAW1949 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2022
    Ditto for me; MFP stopped syncing with my Fitbit Blaze after mid-night on April 24th. Tried all recommended actions; nothing worked. Hopefully this isn't a MFP policy change.
  • cutie_pie664
    cutie_pie664 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    For me, MFP isn't syncing with Fitbit and Map My Fitness. The app says that everything is connected, and nothing is working to track my data since 4/24/22. This is frustrating because this happened to me at this time last month.
  • kelnage
    kelnage Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2022
    I’ve got the same problem but with Garmin! When I open the app, it always says 0 steps and no activities calories are syncing either - even though my watch and the Garmin app say I’ve done 15k steps and even the MFP app is aware (in my activity feed) that I ran for 46 mins over lunch! 🤨

This is on iOS 15.4.1, with the latest version of the MFP app (22.8.0) - updated 3 days ago 🤔
  • ncook2390
    ncook2390 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Disconnecting and reconnecting the Fitbit app from MFP seems to load up the steps. After that, nothing.
    At least that’s a workaround, albeit a bit of a pain.
This discussion has been closed.