Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Answers

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,813 MFP Staff
    edited April 2022
    We apologize for the continued issues surrounding foods in MFP. This includes creating/editing items, but manifests in a variety of ways. Please see our featured post for a list of known symptoms and any updates on the issue: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    edited April 2022
    I am *THIS* close to dropping MFP and just using Fitbit to log foods. This issue happens way too frequently.
  • richinarizona
    richinarizona Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2022
    It may be time to fire MFP....again.
  • missvalido
    missvalido Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Is there an update as to when this issue will be resolved? Frustrating!!! I had just paid $80 for a premium membership about 2 days prior this issue starting. I can't edit any of my recipes or log any meals...I haven't been able to track my macros and exercise since Friday, April 22, no clue if I'm eating more, less or enough based on calories burned.
  • shandrewsca
    shandrewsca Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2022
    This is really bad for me. I am on a strict calorie diet, and I need to create recipes to keep me on track but obviously can't and I also can't even add in the Quick Calories. I have been a Premium member for years. I may have to switch back to MyPlate at Livestrong.com.
  • This outage is really causing me to lose focus. Is anyone else having this problem? I am looking for an alternative app to help me regain my focus and get me back on track. Mine has been down now since Saturday, and I have not been able to input the things that are important.
  • donowgirl
    donowgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Its almost unusable - have had to switch to another app.
  • shandrewsca
    shandrewsca Posts: 6 Member
    The problem is, MFP is the best app all around . . . when it's working.
  • MindOverMandy
    MindOverMandy Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same here. Past couple of days it won't sync. Tried logging out and back in, reverifying the apps, revoking access and regaining etc. Yesterday I could get them after logging out and back in but today I can't ):
  • rbakedq
    rbakedq Posts: 141 Member
    Typical for this app. Piss poor programmer management.
  • Tigersharkjon
    Tigersharkjon Posts: 1 Member
    I have been considering going premium, but then this happens. They had another problem that caused sync issues a few months ago. Why pay for more if they can’t get it to work at a basic level. Also, they always act like it’s a mystery. The last time they did an upgrade that crashed things. Why make yourself look so incompetent and unable to run your business. C’mon MFP!
  • houghtalingdavid1278
    houghtalingdavid1278 Posts: 19 Member
    How long does it take to fix the problem? This is ridiculous
  • dlb065
    dlb065 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    I just joined and I synced my fitbit but I am having difficulty getting my exercise to show up in My Fitness Pal. Any suggestions?
  • jacquelinesmith68z
    jacquelinesmith68z Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    I've disconnected and reconnected also restarted my phone and it still hasn't updated
  • nick3marie
    nick3marie Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    No Fitbit calories pulling through the MFP app?
    Any ideas.
    I have already unlinked and rekindled the Fitbit app and still no good
  • gategrrl
    gategrrl Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Glad to know it’s not just me! I hope it’s cleared up soon.
  • dianneltaylor
    dianneltaylor Posts: 1 Member
    Ugh. Still not working.
  • dlburch0
    dlburch0 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Now my steps and exercise aren't even syncing with Samsung health (nor is the food syncing back from MFP to Samsung health).
  • RaeOk
    RaeOk Posts: 1 Member
    MyFitnessPal was not syncing with Fitbit, so I disconnected. When trying to reconnect, I am getting an application error
    "There was a problem with your request
    Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue."

I have tried to reconnect through my login on my pc but it still doesn't work.
    Thanks
  • britelite3169
    britelite3169 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2022
    We have teo account in our house and both have an issue with steps not moving over to MFP from FB. FB have stated in there community it is an issue with MFP?
This discussion has been closed.