WeightNoMore Team Chat - MAY 2022

Replies

• HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    I hope everyone is having a great week! My official weigh-in is tomorrow. I had been struggling since last weigh-in of logging my food, sticking with all of my goals per day! I am not waiting, today is a new day and I am ready to hit all of my goals!

Have a great day!
  • worldtrav89
    worldtrav89 Posts: 30 Member
    edited May 2022
    Worldtrav89
    Weigh in 5.25.2022

Pw: 243.4
    Cw: 239.0
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 104 Member
    edited May 2022
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott

May Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: May 8th - 238.2
    Current Weight: May 15th - 237.0
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    TwinMama91521
    Wednesday
    PW: 141.4
    CW: 141.6

The last few weeks have been a struggle! My boys are now about 8.5 months old and I am running on empty. They are so demanding, and I don't get much time to myself. We have been consistent with getting out morning walks in, but that is about all I can say.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hi WNM... You have another member joining your wonderful team ... Please welcome @mrscontreras101 :)
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Week 4
    Thursdays
    PW: 154.1
    CW: 154.3
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    I'm back from my short "vacation" and oh boy, could I use a vacation. My second flight was incredibly delayed, so I'm quite short on sleep today, but that's not stopping me from pretending I'm awake enough to take on my workday.

Today is all about resetting and getting back to good habits. Time to drink plenty of water, load up on the protein and veggies, and drop in for a spin class with one of my favorite instructors while I have access to a discount on class packages. It'll be a hectic day, but absolutely necessary.

How do all of you get back on your routines after some time off??
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member

I work out at a place with a $12 late cancel fee and I'm incredibly averse to paying it. Sometimes it's hard to mentally gear up, but I remind myself that I can do anything for 45 minutes or an hour.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 186.6
    Cw 184
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    That's a nice little loss, hopefully the scale keeps going down. I have been a little sick this week. I had allergies that turned into a sinus infection. I have not felt like doing anything. I made it through work yesterday and was in bed at 715. I have a 4 day weekend which I am very excited about. Hoping tomorrow to go on a scenic railride. You rent these strange looking cars for 2 people that you have to pedal. It's 6 1/2 miles. My husband said he would do it, so as long as the weather is nice, I am going to book it.
  • mrscontreras101
    mrscontreras101 Posts: 6 Member
    Good Day every one,
    My name is Martha Contreras. I am very happy to be in this group. I am live in California. I am mom to 5 girls. And after my twins, I hit the highest weight I have ever been. They are now 20 months so I am ready to loose the extra weight. Thank you for adding me.

I wanted to ask. I am not so familiar with the MFP app so, can someone guide me into how I can get here faster? If there is a way.
  • HorsesRock9999
    @HorsesRock9999
    Rachel
    MAY WEEK 4
    Thursday Weigh-In
    PW: 135.1
    CW: 132.9 Happy Dance 💃

GW: 127
  • HorsesRock9999
    edited May 2022
    Good Day every one,
    My name is Martha Contreras. I am very happy to be in this group. I am live in California. I am mom to 5 girls. And after my twins, I hit the highest weight I have ever been. They are now 20 months so I am ready to loose the extra weight. Thank you for adding me.

I wanted to ask. I am not so familiar with the MFP app so, can someone guide me into how I can get here faster? If there is a way.

Hi! Welcome! I am also new to this group, this will be my second month! @mrscontreras101

Do you have the group bookmarked? It is much easier!

If you select the bookmark tag on the upper right of this group and highlight, you can get here directly. Just go to community and scroll down and it will show your groups you have joined and also your bookmarks.

• HorsesRock9999
    ljdanny wrote: »
    That's a nice little loss, hopefully the scale keeps going down. I have been a little sick this week. I had allergies that turned into a sinus infection. I have not felt like doing anything. I made it through work yesterday and was in bed at 715. I have a 4 day weekend which I am very excited about. Hoping tomorrow to go on a scenic railride. You rent these strange looking cars for 2 people that you have to pedal. It's 6 1/2 miles. My husband said he would do it, so as long as the weather is nice, I am going to book it.

@ljdanny

Terrific! My husband struggles with allergies and it hasn’t been a fun week for him at all… Ugh.. Hope you feel better! Have fun today!
  • HorsesRock9999
    I'm back from my short "vacation" and oh boy, could I use a vacation. My second flight was incredibly delayed, so I'm quite short on sleep today, but that's not stopping me from pretending I'm awake enough to take on my workday.

Today is all about resetting and getting back to good habits. Time to drink plenty of water, load up on the protein and veggies, and drop in for a spin class with one of my favorite instructors while I have access to a discount on class packages. It'll be a hectic day, but absolutely necessary.

@minstrelofsarcasm

Hi! I completely understand, I had taken some time off from my fitness/health schedule. I was really focused through the holidays of not gaining weight and achieved my goals. The prior year I had gained weight during Thanksgiving/Christmas. This year I was able to stay steady during the holidays, however, after, I let Mar/April slide a bit. I wasn’t working out as hard and had some personal things going on.

I finally said, okay, you want to feel great again? You need to get healthy and stick to your goals. Now, it hasn’t been easy getting back into everything. I lost my cardio and wasn’t feeling the fitness “high” when I first started - it was hard! However, after after getting back and starting to feel great again, I am looking forward to my next workout! I finally lost weight this week!

You never say I wished I wouldn’t have done that workout…. However, I know when I go off path, I regret when I overeat etc.. No regrets, game on!
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    May Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 182.0 (May 19th)
    CW (Current Weight): 183.2 (May 26th)

I saw a low of 181 this week but bounced back up. I am having so much trouble leaving the 180's.
  • HorsesRock9999
    TwinMama91521
    Wednesday
    PW: 141.4
    CW: 141.6

The last few weeks have been a struggle! My boys are now about 8.5 months old and I am running on empty. They are so demanding, and I don't get much time to myself. We have been consistent with getting out morning walks in, but that is about all I can say.

@TwinMama91521 I am so impressed that you find anytime for yourself! You are here on this team and that says a lot of your determination, kudos to YOU!

My dear friend recently had a child, a boy. She is so busy and struggles to find adequate sleep. Her nutrition is not the best and is quite a bit heavier than you. She is focused on eating healthier and moving more.

You can do it!
  • HorsesRock9999
    ~ Step Challenge ~

Team Statistics -
    Total Steps: 454,222
    Total Steppers: 7
    Average Steps per Stepper: 64,889

The Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 102,051 total | 14,579 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @ljdanny - 90,967 total | 12,995 average
    @browan19 - 73,711 total | 14,742 average
    @BodyTalking - 67,764 total | 9,681 average
    @shnkrnrynn - 56,752 total | 8,107 average
    @pacsnc6 - 34,446 total | 4,921 average- Most Consistent!
    @melaniedscott - 28,864 total | 4,076 average

I'm tempted to add an award for biggest slacker...to me...I have got to pick up the pace! Everyone else, however is really kicking it! Way to Walk!

Congratulations!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hi WNM's...Another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @JenBaires :)
This discussion has been closed.