Monthly Post for May 2022

13»

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 2,060 Member
    Good morning,

Oooh, @KateNkognito I bet it feels nice to have your classroom all packed and put away. Time to enjoy your summer!

I highly recommend fish tacos. These were lightly breaded, some are just regular cooked fish, it all depends on the restaurant. There was a little bit of lettuce and guac and some type of sauce. Simple but good! Our Mexican restaurant makes a good batch too!

Looking forward to a nice long weekend and not being chained to a computer an extra day. :)

Hope you have a relaxing weekend with family. We are getting together with friends at their place on Saturday afternoon, otherwise planning to hit the beach and spend as much time outdoors as possible. Still need to get my tomatoes in! Yikes. LOL

Have a great day and a nice weekend. See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,603 Member
    The sun is shining after a week of rain. I have already walked the dog. Fasting today. Going to take my youngest to get his driver's license. :o

@Meghan509 Have a fantastic weekend! I am super jealous that you get to go to the beach!

@mamainthekitchen I hope you are feeling better!
  • KateNkognito
    Happy Monday! And happy Memorial Day to my friends in the US! Two fasts in and I am down 4 pounds. :) I absolutely know most of that is water weight. I was really puffy the last few weeks. Onward and downward!

@Meghan509 I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

@mamainthekitchen I hope you are feeling better!

Everyone else: have a lovely day!
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 2,060 Member
    Good morning!

Just shy of noon here, jeez the AM has flown!

Our long weekend was great! We had some mixed weather on Saturday with thunder showers and drizzle, otherwise the weekend was beautiful! We spent a lot of time outside and I got my tomatoes planted!! Woo hoo! BBQ'd burgers on the grill Sunday PM.

Back to work today! Good news is it is a short week. Weekend weather is looking good too which I like!!

@KateNkognito congrats on your loss! Water weight is still a loss! Good job!

Hope you are feeling better @mamainthekitchen!

See you soon. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Today I am struggling with my fast. I will persevere! And have a huge breakfast tomorrow.

@Meghan509 My husband is fighting a battle against aphids on his plants. But one of them already has some little bitty green tomatoes.

Going to take a nap and maybe a walk to distract myself until bedtime. Have a lovely week!
  • KateNkognito
    Yesterday was a REALLY hard fast, but I made it! I think I need to find some kind of bubbly beverage during fasts.

@mamainthekitchen Are you ok?

@Meghan509 Halfway through the week and it is only the second work day!

Going to work in my kitchen today. This place is a mess!