• Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    6/14 8,353
    6/15 8,894
    6/16 5,457
    6/17 7,885

Good morning @LaurieWrobo ! I just noticed something in recording your steps for the week...you and I tend to have similar walking/step patterns! Our numbers are quite close. Do you use Fitbit or another brand of step tracker? Would love to add you as a friend on Fitbit so we can do challenges sometime...let me know! I think I'm listed as JessicaK on Fitbit...email is jakrall@cox.net so please add me! Others on the team are welcome to add me to, but please send me a message and let me know you're doing so. I don't automatically accept all requests...as there are some STRANGE requests I've seen...it's a little scary...

I've been on vacation this week...was busy is some regards as I tried to do some much needed maintenance to my house, go to the doctor, get something accomplished every day, but still take some much needed down time as work has been hectic lately and I really NEEDED this break. Haven't been posting much this week, so wanted to check in on everybody...how's your week been? Yesterday was a scorcher in Virginia and today is 20 degrees cooler, so much better and breathable! Starting to clean out my kitchen cabinets, go through and get rid of clutter, box up the keepables and get ready for my kitchen renovation which will start in the latter part of July. Question of the day...just how many knives and plastic storage containers does one need?! OMG I have a lot of stuff! Will be good to let go of some of it!! Wish I had time for a yard sale, but that would be more work...and I don't have the energy for it.

Well, hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful start to their weekend! Hope to catch up with all of you soon!! Enjoy your day!
    Jessica :smile:

Hi Jessica! Wow, what a busy week. Mine was okay, work is very stressful (I'm a department administrator at Yale) and we're hiring people who all need visas and the international stuff can get complicated. The good news is I'm turning a bedroom into a home gym and I finally got the last item for it - a recumbent bike. Plan on putting it together today (fingers crossed as I'm not the most handy, lol!)

I love to hear people's decluttering story and laughed out loud when I saw your "question of the day" :) It's amazing how much stuff one can amass over time. I'm working on a clothing purge myself - I have a ton of clothes in a size 8 that I know, even with a significant weight loss, I'll never fit in again. It's time to let that stuff go!

Have a great weekend, all! :)
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Walela617 wrote: »
    Hi Susanna, So sorry about everyone in Montana dealing with the heat and the floods, etc. I spoke with a lovely woman in Montana when I called Bank of America about my savings account yesterday afternoon. She was about my age. Her family is trying to get her to move to South Carolina (closer to them), but she and her husband are staying put! That's true Montana grit! Prayers for all and best wishes to you! (Hope that swelling goes down soon!)

Thanks for the well wishes! The swelling is going down a tiny bit. I can actually see a little bit of my ankle on my left foot this morning - for over a week now, my feet, ankles & legs look like tree stumps - crazy!
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    4ty2ukxy4wda.jpg
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    iqkt63bdef87.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    jh5pcrhtojaz.png
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 217.6
    CW: 217.8
  • jessicakrall8
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @pupowl Sent you an invite! Wow, this will be fun! Let me know once you get it!! Just don't kick my booty too hard on our challenges...you'll hurt my feelings! :wink: LOL I'll try to keep up, I promise!

As always I adore your pictures...you keep sharing your gift gal! We all love your pictures!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you! We are friends now. :smile: Any amount of stepping is great, so don't worry about it. I just like seeing what others are up to. <3
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I have a Fitbit - if you add me my email is lauriewroblewski3@gmail.com
    I try to add friends and it never works for me so I always have to have the other friend add me - let me know!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 230.4
    CW 230
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 133.8
    CW 135

*hubs got us Chinese take-out for dinner yesterday evening - that may be the culprit.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Week 4's Group Challenge for June, which starts on Sunday, Jun 19th, has just been posted. Please join us this week for some pampering and a prize!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867284/june-week-4-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I have a Fitbit - if you add me my email is lauriewroblewski3@gmail.com
    I try to add friends and it never works for me so I always have to have the other friend add me - let me know!

@LaurieWrobo Sent you an email...hope you got it! I'll try my best to keep up with you!! :smiley:

I did a challenge a couple of weeks ago and ended up doing nearly 15k steps in a day and I suffered for a week afterward, so I can push, but I can't push so much that I get down and can't work. Wish I wasn't so darned competitive sometimes...it's hard to tell myself no! LOL

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Still have 4 missing weigh-ins for this week. PLEASE report in today because stats start EARLY tomorrow morning.

@TheMrWobbly
    @ac204 (2 wks)
    @bigbeff82 (2 wks)
    @Afura

Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

@LaurieWrobo Sent you an email...hope you got it! I'll try my best to keep up with you!! :smiley:

I did a challenge a couple of weeks ago and ended up doing nearly 15k steps in a day and I suffered for a week afterward, so I can push, but I can't push so much that I get down and can't work. Wish I wasn't so darned competitive sometimes...it's hard to tell myself no! LOL

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!
    Jessica

Got it & I accepted😊
    I just got to Atlanta for vacation visiting my son and his fiancee
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    My steps
    7/15 8,166
    7/16 12,827
    7/17 7,031
    7/18 5,553