Staying on Track Has Never Been Easier — Introducing Your New Dashboard!

Options
123457»

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    Sorry team WTF here also. Posting a status update with photos to your newsfeed became almost impossible without going thru iterations of logging weights. All that would be OK except on the IPHONE the ap constantly crashes. It crashed BEFORE the update and I was anxiously hoping it would be better but it's not. I have put in numerous tickets via email and they get reviewed and "closed" without getting fixed. Sort of a waste of time. My samsung android work phone is quite smooth and has not updated. Unfortunately I don't use that full time. One ticket was incredible to me. I asked about posting a photo to the newsfeed and was told that feature would be added later. Almost as tho the help person had never used the ap at all.

• m_mitchell1963
    m_mitchell1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't like the new dashboard. Very hard to use.
    15822 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    It's atrocious on iPad. Does not zoom correctly and I can't see the entire screen at any time. Also sometimes the screen is just blank when I log in.
  • jambodesign
    jambodesign Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Where did the other measurements go on the mobile app? neck, waist, etc
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Where did the other measurements go on the mobile app? neck, waist, etc

Tap on the weight graph in the progress section of the dashboard, and then switch the measurement from weight to another measurement?
  • DaleTurner
    DaleTurner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My only complaint with the new dashboard is that ugly yellow backdrop behind the user icon. Who picked that awful color?! It would be nice if the user could customize the color to their preference.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    The notifications stopped working?
  • CrustyOldMan
    CrustyOldMan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Deleted the app again. Too frustrating to use. The user interface is sluggish and too slow for me.

You can't enter grams for every food I like to weigh. It forces me to either keep looking for a food item that has a grams for portions, or keep resetting my food scale to ounces which I hate to use. I want everything to be in grams, not cups, teaspoons, or ounces.

The website works better and I can usually find the right foods by first looking for the green check marks, but still there is the hurtle of selecting portions using grams.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    I do not like the new dashboard at all
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I find it a little crowded and sometimes words overlap but it's ok
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Since the update there is no place to update my status. (No +) PC is fine, but Iphone NOPE. If I have to upgrade to premium to do this? I'm out.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    Since the update there is no place to update my status. (No +) PC is fine, but Iphone NOPE. If I have to upgrade to premium to do this? I'm out.

There's not a + for it, but if you click Newsfeed in the bottom menu bar, the space to type a status update is right there near the top of the page (at least in the Android version - Apple/iOS is usually similar). That's still just one click. Alternatively, clicking on your photo then My Posts is similar.

I guess it's as good a reason to quit as any, though.
  • nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    My dashboard hasn't changed I have a Moto phone it's been the same I up dated my app but it's still the same maybe it's because I haven't been doing this every long maybe 4 months.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Ah, the update that broke email and push notification links. Like why would MFP give a *kitten* if we can connect with each other on a weight loss app where we add friends??