Downsizers Team Chat - JULY 2022

12223242628

Replies

  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,161 Member
    @lindamtuck2018 @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I will stay on support then. I am just in a muscle building phase and that always means some gain until I decide to cut again. Hopefully I will recover the muscle I lost and the next cut will have me closer to goal.
  • IP2021
    IP2021 Posts: 85 Member
    IP2021 wrote: »
    IP2021

    Wednesday
    PW: 269.8
    CW: 268.1

    I'm really glad to see a loss this week, since I had a hard time sticking to my food plan and gave in to several cravings.

    Hopefully this week goes better. It should help that I have to go back to work on Monday, so that will keep me busy again :)

    Awesome loss. Sometimes the cravings get the better of us. Just put it behind you and move on. Have you been on vacation?

    Yes, my vacation started on the 16th of July and we went to Holland for a few days last week. That meant a lot of driving and not so much walking. This week, we're at home just relaxing and taking care of stuff that we normally don't have time for.

    It's not easy, though, being that close to the fridge and the cupboard with snacks the whole time :(

    Yesterday was a good day, so hopefully I can manage the rest of the week before going back to work on Monday B)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 7,438 Member
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I will stay on support then. I am just in a muscle building phase and that always means some gain until I decide to cut again. Hopefully I will recover the muscle I lost and the next cut will have me closer to goal.

    I will move you this week. Check in with us and let us know how things are going every now and then.

    IP2021 wrote: »
    IP2021 wrote: »
    IP2021

    Wednesday
    PW: 269.8
    CW: 268.1

    I'm really glad to see a loss this week, since I had a hard time sticking to my food plan and gave in to several cravings.

    Hopefully this week goes better. It should help that I have to go back to work on Monday, so that will keep me busy again :)

    Awesome loss. Sometimes the cravings get the better of us. Just put it behind you and move on. Have you been on vacation?

    Yes, my vacation started on the 16th of July and we went to Holland for a few days last week. That meant a lot of driving and not so much walking. This week, we're at home just relaxing and taking care of stuff that we normally don't have time for.

    It's not easy, though, being that close to the fridge and the cupboard with snacks the whole time :(

    Yesterday was a good day, so hopefully I can manage the rest of the week before going back to work on Monday B)

    I am so jealous. I have always wanted to go to Holland. Build on yesterday’s momentum and have a great week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 7,438 Member
    Steps: 4,585
    Steps ✔️
    Meals and snacks ✔️

    I am going to the pool today. I will go in a few hours when no one is usually there. I am going to walk in the pool, exercises and stretching.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 503 Member
    I'm getting so close to being in the 200's. I'm so excited haha
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,296 Member
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    I'm getting so close to being in the 200's. I'm so excited haha

    You are doing great on your journey ...Way to go :)
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 786 Member
    Steps 7/27: 21,114
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 786 Member
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 221.8
    CW: 224.8
    😐
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,296 Member
    We have a new member joining our awesome team ...Please welcome @rwillems :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 986 Member
    edited July 2022
    Good evening all.. glad it is thursday. My procedure is done and am waiting results of several biopsies. Couple of weeks.
    Check in for 7/28:
    Steps - 4192. Just grocery shopping and moving around home.
    Calories - 2223.
    Exercise - none allowed today. Back at it tomorrow.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,296 Member
    Another new member joining our team ...Please welcome @debbieluck :)
  • SW-180
    PW-167
    CW-167
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,832 Member
    @lindamtuck2018

    Thursday
    SW (9/1/20): 194
    PW (3/31/22): 157
    CW: 156.6

    Totally forgot to post!! This is current as of Thursday.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 7,438 Member
    Steps: 9,220 converted steps
    Steps ✔️
    Meals and snacks ✔️

    PW 193.6
    CW 194.2

    I am disappointed I am up. Yesterday I was 192 but I had a high sodium supper last night which means water retention. I am interested to see if it drops down tonight. Going to the pool again today. No laps just exercising. Hopefully, in the next few days I can ditch my puffers and get back to doing some laps.

    Happy FriYAY!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 7,438 Member
    @JaysFan82
    Twoterville here you come!

    @Bluetail6
    Nice loss!

    @888Angie888
    Crazy steps!

    @Eatthefruitnotthecake78
    You are doing well with the diet so the scale will catch up. Any NSV’s this week?
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 108 Member
    @lindamtuck2018
    Friday check-in
    PW: 329
    CW: 328
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 358 Member
    Name:Laura9400
    PW:185.0
    CW:187.6
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 986 Member
    Rwood566
    PW - 233.8
    CW - 229.8. -4 LBS
    SW - 566. -337 lbs since March 2019.

    Finally back under 230 but my snacking is bad still. Hopefully it will slow down some as I eat regularly.
This discussion has been closed.