Captains Lounge - JULY 2022

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    @jugar @Megan_smartiepants1970 Not sure which of you to address as I think Liselyn is out of town? Anywhoo...cre804/SS would like to be excused from this week's weigh in. She just returned from being out of town with family and is completely swelled up and retaining fluid. Thanks! JK
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    @jugar... this is a message from cheesy567 that was posted on my wall

47 minutes ago

Best of luck to you all! It looks like MFP is no longer going to support the app for iPhone 7s. I’m heading over to an app called LifeSum for tracking, because this dashboard is too much of a PITA to deal with multiple times a day. LifeSum has the USDA database as well as a large barcode and restaurant database, and some other nice features, including no ads and it hasn’t crashed yet on me. I might check in from time to time to see if the developers fix things over here.
    I think it is safe to say she won't be back
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @jugar @Megan_smartiepants1970 Not sure which of you to address as I think Liselyn is out of town? Anywhoo...cre804/SS would like to be excused from this week's weigh in. She just returned from being out of town with family and is completely swelled up and retaining fluid. Thanks! JK

I believe you have jugar confused with @lindamtuck2018 ...Linda is the one on vacation for a few weeks :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    I am here! all the things are done hopefully!
  • jessicakrall8
    Thanks for setting me straight all! :smile:

@jugar Please move pupowl/SS to the support team for a bit...she needs a break from the scale. Thanks! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Captains, please help to promote:

The Week 3 Group Challenge for July is now posted and will begin on Sunday, Jul 10th. Hope you'll join us as we Color Your World. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10869004/july-week-3-group-challenge-color-your-world/p1?new=1

Hope you'll join us!
    Jessica :blush:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @jugar...Can you remove the NWI from Chrissyinbloom(she weighed in late) and Jpedno (weighed in yesterday on her scheduled day) ...Thanks
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited July 2022
    @jugar nekishaearly637 left a message on our group ...I know she was dropped but she weighed in today ...not sure if you want to re add her or leave it the way it is ...She seems to weigh in late each week ... Linda said if she weighs in late again this week that she would ask her to move her weigh day to Sunday so her loses count..She was suppose to take care of it before she left (not sure if she did)
  • jugar
    edited July 2022
    @jugar nekishaearly637 left a message on our group ...I know she was dropped but she weighed in today ...not sure if you want to re add her or leave it the way it is ...She seems to weigh in late each week ... Linda said if she weighs in late again this week that she would ask her to move her weigh day to Sunday so her loses count..She was suppose to take care of it before she left (not sure if she did)

I'm happy to move her to Sunday if she is indeed coming in each week and weighing in late. I see 3 NWI, but if you have updates from her, please go ahead and fill them in and delete the NWI for the weeks you have a number. Thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    edited July 2022
    @jugar @minstrelofsarcasm may have already taken care of this but...
    @pizzafruit needs to be excused this week and next. She fell and is pretty banged up.
    @seltzer_lover needs excused for last week as she was traveling.
    AND
    I will need excused July 23 because I will be on an airplane at 6 am until god-knows-when (mostly, I'm not sure because I'll be flying across two time zones and I can never tell which timezone the flight times are actually referencing! Haven't had time or brain available to think about it or check), probably mid-afternoon. And, even uf I wanted to try to do a weighin late afternoon, I have no idea how flying will impact my very exciting vertigo--I may be non-mobile by that point
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @jugar.... I received a message from @peng123 saying things are really crazy here and her parents aren't doing well (she is their caregiver) ...she said she needs to take a step back from the group.. I am not sure if we want to remove her or just put her on support for the time being .. I suggested to put her on support that way if she wants to come in to our group and say hi she can
  • jessicakrall8
    Captains, please help to promote...

The Jul Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and will begin on Sunday, Jul 17th. Hope you'll join us this week for Hot Weather Workouts! Invite a friend!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10869507/july-week-4-group-challenge-hot-weather-workouts#latest

Jessica :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Jugar...Can you please remove the NWI and put LWI for @aneedlecraft...she weighed in this morning rather than Friday ...Thanks
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Jugar... @Bluetail6 aka Lee would like to re-join us ... She wants to start weighing in this Thursday...I have asked her for her SW but have not heard back from her...Thanks :)
  • jugar
    @Jugar... @Bluetail6 aka Lee would like to re-join us ... She wants to start weighing in this Thursday...I have asked her for her SW but have not heard back from her...Thanks :)

All set - just repeat the starting weight for every week until this one, and it will be up to date.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Jugar....@MadDuck62 and @IP2021 both weighed in late ...They are suppose to weigh in on Wednesday but they both weighed in this morning ...thanks :)
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please excuse angmarie28/SS from this week's weigh in...she's on vacation. She will weigh in next week once she returns (Wed I think). Thanks! Jessica
  • jugar
    @Jugar....@MadDuck62 and @IP2021 both weighed in late ...They are suppose to weigh in on Wednesday but they both weighed in this morning ...thanks :)

As long as people weigh in before Sunday morning tally time, they are not considered late! The LWI notation just means that the recorded weight did not count in the weekly stats because they came in too late for me to use them. Lateness on any other day is not a problem. :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    jugar wrote: »

As long as people weigh in before Sunday morning tally time, they are not considered late! The LWI notation just means that the recorded weight did not count in the weekly stats because they came in too late for me to use them. Lateness on any other day is not a problem. :smiley:

ooops I keep forgetting that part (before Sunday) LOL
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,492 Member
    @jugar
    I am back and I canceled the second trip I was supposed to go on this weekend. Due to getting Covid (again) I managed to lose weight on holidays. Can I do the last two July weekly weigh ins? My last June weight was 196.2 and my weight on July 6th was 199.6. Todays weight is 193.6. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.