Captains Lounge - AUGUST 2022

13»

Replies

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,299 Member
    @jugar @bumpbreakcar will be ready to come off support in September.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,465 Member
    @jugar
    Please excuse 28haveitall from next week’s weigh in. Thanks.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    @jugar Please move cre804/SS to the Support team for the month of Sept. She's got a lot going on in her life right now, some of which are physical issues. Thanks! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Nataliewr0403/SS is traveling but plans to post her weigh in tomorrow, although it may be late I'm guessing due to being on the road...just giving you a heads up as she just posted to let me know. JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Captains, please help to promote:

The August Week 5 Group Challenge has been posted and is ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Aug 28th. Please join us for a chance to Ladder Up and build momentum throughout the week with whatever activity you choose! Bring a friend or two and I hope to see you as you post your experiences throughout the week. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10872521/august-week-5-group-challenge-ladder-up#latest

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please excuse LaurieWrobo/SS (Goal Zone) from this week's weigh in...her husband is undergoing cancer treatment and his oncologist approved a short vacation for them so they're headed out of town. Thanks! Jess
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    Happy Sunday!

I am holding off until later today to do the tallies. There are too many empty boxes in the spreadsheet and I'm going out for breakfast with friends! Will get to them later - I hope to see more numbers by then :smiley:
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    I misread 28haveitall’s post a few days ago. She is going to be weighing late not missing the weigh in this week so ca; you remove the excused please. Enjoy your breakfast!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited August 2022
    @jugar Please switch the NWI to LWI for ewilhelm2487/SS. She just posted that she had entered her weigh in yesterday but for some reason it didn't post and she just saw that it wasn't listed, so she let me know. I updated the weight. Thanks! Jess
  • jugar
    It looks like this morning's empty spaces were due to a Google sync error. Nothing was working for a while. Luckily, this morning was one where than did not make a big problem. Thanks for you patience!
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Please change laura9400 to an LWI. I will enter her weight in the spreadsheet. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited September 2022
    @jugar
    Jpedno is running a race this Saturday so she needs to be excused from weighing in.

Also, please move jaysfan82 to a Thursday weigh in.
  • jugar
    Hello all!

The September spreadsheet is shared, so it's that time of checking on support team people and all the updating.

Please let me know if there are any members coming or going - thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please EXC Nancyinmo/SS from her Saturday weigh in (Sep 3rd) as she will be traveling and unable to get to a scale. Thanks! JK
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Please move bluetail6 to a Friday weigh in. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please EXC izzyred9400/SS for the month of Sept as she just left today for Greece. I recorded this week's weigh in for her today. Thanks! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please move bearchested/SS to the Support Team for a few weeks. He's working with a weightlifting coach on adjusting his body fat ratio and he knows his numbers will be fluctuating for a while. He'll be back soon I'm sure! Thanks! Jess
  • jugar
    @jugar Please EXC izzyred9400/SS for the month of Sept as she just left today for Greece. I recorded this week's weigh in for her today. Thanks! Jess

I'll move her to support for the month - EXC is for one-offs. When she gets back, she can give you a new starting weight for October. I bet she'll have a blast!
This discussion has been closed.