Can you tell a difference?

Options
13»

Replies

• TomDonis
    TomDonis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looks like maybe a slight difference, not much man, but it's early days. Took me months before I really noticed it, but I am my own worst critic.

I don't know why people say don't worry about the scales, and that they lie etc... I weigh myself all the time, I've lost weight and the scales agree with me. Weigh yourself in the morning after your bathroom stuff. Soon it'll be 10lbs, then 20, 40, 70. Time flies, and in 6 months to a year you will be so glad you started this journey now.
  • thatch1234
    thatch1234 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    First of all, you're a thousand times more adorable when you're smiling, so make sure you do that a lot. :happy:
    Also, it is definitely coming off your waist, but you need to keep at it to really get that progress going!

Lol thank you :) my wife says the same. Yeah thanks people. Im not demotivated at all i was just looking for some honesty and again its massively appreciated! Feel free to add me anyone that has posted. I will add pics in another month or 2 and hopefully will amaze you ^^ :)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    First of all, you're a thousand times more adorable when you're smiling, so make sure you do that a lot. :happy:
    Also, it is definitely coming off your waist, but you need to keep at it to really get that progress going!

Lol thank you :) my wife says the same. Yeah thanks people. Im not demotivated at all i was just looking for some honesty and again its massively appreciated! Feel free to add me anyone that has posted. I will add pics in another month or 2 and hopefully will amaze you ^^ :)

Dude, you definitely have the right attitude, and my hat is off to you for taking off the shirt. That was a big step for me, and I started about the same weight where you are. You just keep up doing what you're doing, one day at a time, and you will get to where you want to be.
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I see a difference...Sophie the giraffe is in the after pic but not in the before. :tongue: Seriously though, I do see a slight difference around your midsection but like everyone has said you won't see big changes at the 8 lb mark. I totally agree that you have such a great attitude...don't know that I could handle some of the blunt comments here even though you asked for it! Keep it up though and you'll get there, dude. Can't wait to be amazed at your next update! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!