Step It Up September 2022

13»

Replies

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Checking in- looks like I’ve maintained like a champ this month so maybe October will get the losses moving again? I’ve seen an increase in hunger this month for some reason and have over eaten a bit in the last few weeks so I need to get that back under control going into the new month. I’m considering meal planning so if I’m going to try it I need to get moving as my grand saboteur will be having hip replacement surgery in early October so I’ll be busier around the house doing more chores and being a nurse for the time being. Build a plan and stick to it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,950 Member
    I have been crazy busy ...I haven't been checking in like I should be ....I hope all is well ... I have been working out 6 days a week ...been eating on plan ...and I have lost 114 lbs so far (wish I can say it is all my hard work but it is not ...It is due to new medication
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    To end the month I basically maintained, bouncing up and down on the scale but overall down a total of 5 pounds since August 1st. October will be an opportunity to do better!