September 2022 Challenges - Sept 10 - Sept 30

Options
1235»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,888 Member
    Options
    Paula so glad you had it checked out. You just never know. I hope you never experience it again. Hugs

The framing inspector had a few suggestions. Taking care of them. Now onto roofing. Going to visit with my mom in the morning. Then head up and help the men out. Rented a huge type of a forklift. Should make roofing loads better. That roof has a very steep pitch. You won't want to be up there without a safety harness. So we bought a set for the son in law.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    This just popped up on my feed. I suspect you other gals have great records too. Personally, my streak currently stands at one day!
    paula

But Congratulations, Shelley!
    y93jprw2owuw.png
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    September 30 goal weight: 168

August 31 weight - 172.8
    Sep 1 - 172.8
    Sep 8 - 172.4
    Sep 15 - 176.6 😡
    Sep 24 - 172.6
    Sep 30 - 173.2

I have to figure out how to do better with home exercise as well as snacking less.

Kathy

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Well... hospital food seemed to suit me - I lost another pound or so. Finally reached Onederland (199.8) after a month in the 200's. it's a nice trend - I'm happy (but that also might be the coffee). :bigsmile:

Kathy, I'm with you on needing to snack less. Would you be interested in a mini-challenge together? Like "no snacks after dinner for a couple weeks" or something? Accountability gives me an edge; and it'd be great to have to be responsible to you.

<3 to y'all,
    paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,888 Member
    Options
    Paula I love matching numbers. Glad you showed me my 3535. I hope Kathy takes you up on the challenge. A tough one for sure.

Shelley