WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2022

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Made my appointment for the new booster and the flu shot for this Saterday.. gives me all day Saturday and Sunday to recover before watching Miles on monday..
    Dan and I going out to dinner Friday .
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,798 Member
    <3 👽🌵🛸
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,500 Member
    Stats for the day-

Walk/jog w/yogi- 1hr 15min 30sec, 75elev, 4.50ap, 129ahr, 158mhr, 6.01mi= 603c
    Strava app = 737c
    Zwift home bike trainer- strava stats- 13.42min, 39elev, 165aw, 22.3amph, 41gear, 119ahr, 152mhr, 5.08mi= 128c
    Strava app = 129c
    Zwift stats- 13.43min, 42elev, 164aw, 56arpm, 22.26amph, 5.09mi= 129c

768 total cal
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Love all the pictures of grandkids. They grow up so fast. Our youngest gd is 15. She can’t wait to drive.
    Allie- Miles is cute. I don’t know how you keep up with him.
    Finished water aerobics and took a rest day today, except for laundry.
    SueBDew in TX
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Rebecca, Have you ever had diverticulitis?

So sorry you are dealing with that bellyache! It's miserable.

Karen in Virginia
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,810 Member
    Taught water exercise this morning, regular instructor is in hospital. I much prefer being in the water to being on the deck but the class is so large that they cannot see or hear if I am in the pool. Anyhow I got my workout in. Really smokey again this morning. DD has been sick. She tested for Covid but was negative. I think the smoke has contributed to a sinus infection. She was feeling better and went to work today. Vegetable beef soup tonight for dinner.

Rebecca - hope you feel better soon.

Terri - glad you got the DGS safely off to school. Sounds like a good trip.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    Rebecca did you take your temperature? If not do that just to make sure that you do not have some type of infection. My daughter had really bad stomach pains and it ended up being cysts on her ovaries and other areas. She did however have a temperature so that alerted the doctors. One of her cysts was leaking. She has endometriosis.

💞 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota

• pipcd34
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,030 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Ii spent the day yesterday with DH. We sat outside and enjoyed the company of others. I hope that he will join me in the apartment in the near future. Wish me luck and DH will be able join me in the apartment.
    I miss him.
    It’s good that you got to spend time with DH

🥳🎉 Cheers to all those celebrating.

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️Terri

• Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 432 Member
    Rebecca: I was wondering if it was your appendix, but diverticulitis or ovarian cysts may be better possibilities. I think taking your temperature is a good idea and maybe calling to see if there is a way you can get in earlier than Thursday. Am I right in thinking that this is getting worse than a few days ago?

Grandmalle and Carol: Sounds like you both will have family right in the storm. I will be thinking about them as the storm approaches.

Katla: Glad you are doing some knitting. Have you met any one at your apartment to say hi to?

Heather: Stores are shut on Tuesdays in France? I had no idea. I guess I live in a bubble!

V: Sounds like a great visit!

Terri: Sound's better than my son's freshmen dorm. It was terribly small and I hated leaving him there!

Tonight by zoom I start a course called A Course in Miracles for Writers. I know very little about it so it will be an adventure! This will be once a week through November. I signed up on a lark because I am limited in how often I can get out of the house!
  • pipcd34
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,027 Member
    Well my arm hurts from my booster shot so I skipped my dumbbells today. I've been trying to take a nap all day. So now I will just go to bed early.

Annie in Delaware