• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,300 Member
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

https://tinyurl.com/yyunbxvg

CONGRATS on making GOAL to @CPANUS!!! :star: Way to go, Chris!

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,457 Member
    I am baaaaack! In 2 days the crew of volunteers picked up about 2 tons of trash this year. As I do this all mountain clean up every September this is 2 tons since the last time we cleaned up. People are so inconsiderate when it comes to our planet :'( A whole lot of work over 2 days but its done and ready for the snow to fly. My knee is of course total toast but I did have permission from my doctor to do this mission.

09/22 - 02.0 miles walking rest day
    09/23 - 02.0 Mt Bachelor Hike
    09/24 - 02.0 Mt Bachelor Hike
    09/25 - 04.0 Mt Bachelor Hike
    09/26 - 02.0 miles walking rest day

Total: 300.0 miles

exercise.png

• Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    exercise.png

GOAL! I wasn't sure if I would make it or not, I twisted my knee last weekend. We have a step down from the kitchen to dining room which has a concrete floor. We put a baby gate there for the puppy when we take him out and for when we are gone. I missed the step and kind of fell through the gate. Needless to say the little bugger got out so I had to bribe him with a treat to come back to me. He's awfully quick. ;)

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,761 Member
    9/17
    4.25 miles
    79.85 miles MTD
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,311 Member
    Sept. 27: 5.5 miles walking
    TTD: 176 miles
    exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,300 Member
    edited September 2022
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

https://tinyurl.com/yyunbxvg

Now boarding the GOAL train is @ANACONDA469 and @LIBI_KK!!! :star:

@ANACONDA469 - Welcome back! And WOW, that is crazy (and sad) how much trash you all collected! :open_mouth:

@LIBI_KK - Glad you're doing okay and didn't get hurt too badly!

I added 9.0 miles on the exercise bike tonight.

Dave
    MFm4m5.png

wqs67dvrgaub.png
  • anaconda469
    09/27 - 10.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 310.0 miles

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Adding 7 miles

I decided to stay up Monday night and make an attempt to trap my cat, I started getting concerned with the weather and although we're not in the path of Ian, we still get wind and rain. I'd been trying to just let him get comfortable with coming into the sunroom further and further. Drank Dunkin Donuts coffee at 7PM, set up my dining room table with my phone and iPad. I'd been leaving the sunroom door open a few inches with twine around the doorknob leading into the kitchen through the sliding glass door. This time I extended it to the dining room and used two pieces. I had my backyard camera open on one and the Blink camera in the sunroom on the other. He'd been coming earlier the past few days so I was hoping for the same. He showed up just after 10, sat on the patio for a bit to torture me then finally moved into the sunroom and I pulled the door shut as hard as I could. Day 60.

He's skin and bones but no signs of injuries. I sat in there with him for a while and he was very vocal but moving all around. took him to the vet yesterday morning. He's jaundiced and has fatty liver syndrome which can be extremely serious. He went from 11 lbs 9 oz to 6 lbs 12 oz. They kept him all day, gave him IV fluids, food, labs, medications. I brought him home last night as it's not a 24/7 place, he'll go back this morning for another day of the same. These usually require a feeding tube because high caloric intake is vital. Those are placed into the neck for a few weeks. They were pleased with what he ate there yesterday, and he'd eaten a good amount for me that first night. He's in my guest room which is more of a library with a big chair. He got his collar under it yesterday. I was happy he took some food from my finger and even more happy this morning to discover he ate the whole amount I was told to give him yesterday. I just brought in the morning amount and hoping that's gone before we head back to the vet in two hours. The vet would like to avoid the feeding tube if he continues to eat this well. He's not out of the woods but doing better than she expected at this point.

If you read this far, thanks :lol:

exercise.png
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    1.1 & 2.4

25.7/75
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,885 Member
    Hi friends. I am safe in New York but my Florida house is in the eye of Hurricane Ian. Fingers crossed I have a place to go home to. The cameras on my house have gone dark because the power is out but a nearby street cam is showing the storm surge is almost covering a stop sign. All I can do is wait. If we're lucky we will get some kind of report from neighbors tomorrow.

@kar328 - that is a scary story about the cat but happy to hear he is eating. I think I missed part of the story - did your cat get out or is this a stray?

On the good news front, I made my goal today. Hooray!
  • Lovemyalex
    9/28
    1.80 miles
    81.65 miles MTD
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    3.7 at the mall. I'm going to miss my goal by a lot, but I'm still here. I am eating great for what it's worth.

29.4/75
  • anaconda469
    09/28 - 15.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 325.0 miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    9/29
    3.32 miles
    84.97 miles MTD
  • anaconda469
    09/28 - 15.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 325.0 miles

09/29 - 15.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 340.0 miles

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,311 Member
    @Janet: Sure hope your house survives. These storms have kept us from becoming snow birds. My friend just came back this week after closing on her new winter home in Florida. I sure hope her home is there as well. My prayers are with all my friends in the south.
    @kar: So glad you finally got your kitty and that he is doing okay after his 60 day adventure. He is a lucky boy.You have been very diligent trying to get him back home. Sure hope he continues to do well and thrive.

Sept. 28: 7 miles of walking
    Sept. 29: 6 miles of walking
    TTD: 189 miles

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.