WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2022

Replies

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,366 Member
    Up at 2 a.m., got laundry started, emptied the dishwasher, and read a few chapters of the current book. Finally gave in and made myself a cup of tea. The insomnia is probably due to the tramadol, but well worth losing a little sleep when you can wake up with no pain. For those who have connected the dots, the Aleve that the tramadol is replacing might well be the reason for the ulcerative colitis diagnosis, but they don't know that for certain. They have yet to pin down a specific cause (for anyone, not just me).

Heather - Once again, am very happy to live vicariously through your experience with the cruise! I hope you both have an absolutely wonderful time.

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,831 Member
    exermom wrote: »
    M – I, too, can hardly believe it’s been 4 years!!!!

Michele NC

Closer to 5 years.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,056 Member
    ☘️
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,301 Member
    :)
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,301 Member
    Karen ~ Is that your granddaughter in the photo? So cute!

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,520 Member
    Vv
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 945 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Saturday:

Held my granddaughter for the first time.

Machka in Oz

Awww...congrats. I am making an assumption that it's a newish baby.

Tina in CA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Grumpy husband this morning. Time to take a deep breath and remember to be grateful for things that make me smile.
    gkqcpt2fs19b.jpg

Viv had to google bran tub. ;)
    Heather radiant you!
    Lisa mischievous friend ;)
    Machka “Plus if other priorities move in and I don't get back to it for another year, I'll be able to thank the "right now” me for getting things in some semblance of order” this gives me both inspiration and comfort. Thank you.
    Katla ((hugs)) glad you could chat with friends and son. Best not to let frustration and

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    2022: Be still and listen.
    October: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.

:D:D:D
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,194 Member
    edited October 2022
    Rebecca - glad you are feeling more like yourself. <3

Did stockings etc, swimming, so slowly getting there. I always take a surge protector extension lead, because we have so many gadgets to recharge!

Listened to very good podcasts while I sorted. Excellent about relationships and how to keep the oomph! :p Whenever I listen to Dan Harris I think of Barbie. In the last one the guest suggested that, when we are together at a good time , we should say, "This is a happy moment". I am going to do that! I know the kids would appreciate that. And DH.
    I have been following advice on several podcasts to give more compliments and be more appreciative. Sounds cheesy, but it really works. Pay attention to your loved one. <3 It's the small things.
    Nurture your erotic self, even if you are alone. It's for you. Stay alive, questing and curious. Do new things.

All good. I'm going to have a go at all of it. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx