November 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

1111213141517»

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,330 Member
    @Fit2B2016 Glad to see you back. Sounds like you needed a break in order to sort things out. It sounds like you know what it takes to get what you want, so you will get there. Just hang in there and don't stress over the little set backs (which is much easier said than done).
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,423 Member
    @martaindale - I am so glad your achilles are ok and you are cleared to start running again. Your plan for walking as necessary at the race sounds solid.
    I know when I have run Disney races here and they have the same issue with people not being prepared. Non-runners think it will be fun to do a marathon or a HM and really don't compute what that distance is or how long it will take them.
    @kgirlhart - I am so happy your MIL is ok and just bruised and sore! What a relief that your Pup is ok as well! I have taken to giving Hobbes the Vizsla hip and joint bites, turmeric and chondroitin. My husband also found him some CBD bites that I only give him before agility class and those really seem to help.
    @Fit2btied2016 - welcome back I think seeing a nutritionist is a great idea (sports nutritionist?). It may surprise you the amount of calories you need to support your activities and still allow you to lose slowly. So many of us try to limit so much that we are really doing ourselves a disservice and not eating enough.

I'm just posting to wrap up the month... With a road trip in the middle of the month and another now at the end I did not meet my 100 mile goal. Finished up with just over 83 miles.
  • capgordon1293
    capgordon1293 Posts: 149 Member
    Awesome