Looking for raw vegan and vegetarian friends

124»

Replies

• rawstrongchick
    rawstrongchick Posts: 66 Member
    I'm completely new here. First day today. I have a vegan diet to manage my Crohn's , of which 90% is raw. Would love some friends to help spur each other on, whether veggie, vegan, raw or just with allergies/restrictions. I'm still trying to work out how the site functions so I've not been able to add anyone as a friend yet!
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    If you guys are open to someone who eats vegan at home, but gives has flexibility while eating out (vegetarian then)-- I would love to add some friends. I actually just opened up my food diary for the first time too... I just got back into my fitness pal. Started up with school and work also got crazy, and I stopped tracking. I've been vegetarian for about 20 years. Been focusing on cutting back on soy the last six months, and eating more legumes. Also trying to reduce the amount of carbs in my very high carb diet. Reducing soy and reducing carbs at the same time, isn't really happening so well ;) but I'm trying!
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    hmm... was trying to reply to the funny meme and it didn't work out well. oh well... :)
  • LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    I could definitely use some vegetarian & vegan friends!

I've been vegetarian for three years but occasionally supplement my diet with fish. I dabble in veganism but can't really bring myself to commit since I'll eat eggs and dairy every now and then.

Feel free to add me!

Ditto for me on all of the above! (only been at it for much longer - about 15+ years now) Sending you and OP friend requests - open to whoever else wants to add me too :flowerforyou:
  • Bonnievegan
    Bonnievegan Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new here as well and looking for friends! I have been vegetarian for 18 years (b since I was 12) and have recently made the switch to vegan. I am also mostly gluten free but have the occasional slip up. My goal is to make it eventually be be a raw vegan but right now I am following ETL as best I can.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    I'm surprised at how many posts about veganism there have been on mfp lately =)

Vegan over here - not raw, just regular. Only a few months in but looooving it! I keep my diary open and log daily - anyone can feel free to add me<3
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,211 Member
    I am vegetarian. Anyone is welcome to add me. :flowerforyou: