Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,785 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-171.8
    Current weight-172.4

Sorry it's so late. I was super busy the past couple days. We are residing our house so trying to get everything for that plus we currently have asbestos siding so we need to properly dispose of that. Plus we had to go buy windows to replace ours. Then yesterday my son had 3 appointments, it's just been hectic
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Daily check in ~ February 24
    Steps: 18.222
    Workout: yes, (3/4)
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had an okay day. Still woke up with a headache, but it slowly got less over time. The weather was pretty bad, so I didn't walk Tinus a lot. I was very bored and hungry in the afternoon, but it wasn't time to eat yet, so I figured it was a good time for my workout. I did 46 minutes. The rest of the day was pretty lazy. I just filled in my habit tracker for next month and I am excited for March to start.
    If you are new or you have never tried the habit tracker out, I would really recommend giving it a go! Also keep in mind your tracker isn't supposed to look perfect though it is nice getting a 'perfect' day. You are likely working on new things and we are not robots, merely human. I see it as a useful tool that shows you the areas that still need work. Because it resets every month, you can easily switch up goals as well. Here is the link for the Shape Shifters tab of the tracker: Click me
    Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 219.2
    CW: 217.1
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Here is the card for today.
    r2c11dmot8s5.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 142.2
    CW 140
    Think this week's challenge has kept me focused & mindful of my food choices.Plus I've been following mfp plan on intermittent fasting.
    Good loss @Pupowl hope you feel better today.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 224.8
    CW 225.8
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Saturday weigh-in
    PW: 173.8
    CW: 168.8

Good morning Shape Shifters! It was a very good week with no traveling, mindful eating, and exercise, and I’m happy to see that reflected on the scale.
    Planning trips to Vegas and Miami for mid-March, and realize I need all new clothes that fit!!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    @pupowl Glad you're feeling better...still you did a pretty good workout WHILE having a headache...bravo!! Love today's card...beautiful! Thanks for sharing these!

@bearchested Sorry for the loss of your fur baby...I know how hard that it...lost my Hazel on Dec. 5th...hope you find a new fur baby soon...

Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Steps:
    2/22 3,895
    2/23 8,347
    2/24 4,028
    FYI Fitbit will be shutting down all challenges friends and eventually the app the challenges and friends will go away by 3/27
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Hi SS...one more new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @bbaldree64 :)
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    @bearchested Sorry for the loss of your family members - always hard😓 hugs💕💕💕
  • bbaldree64
    bbaldree64 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    bbaldree64
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: >216 lbs. (it's been all over the place!)
    CW: 220 lbs.
    LTD: 0 lbs.

Good morning y'all! I love that I've been added to the Shape Shifters group -- helps with the mindset... I really want to become less of a round shape. :smiley:

Up until this school year, I had been a special education teacher in an elementary school. In 2019, I decided to go back to college and have been taking 2 classes (3 in the summer) each semester as well as teaching full-time. This school year, I am working as a school psychologist intern (I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!). I'm struggling with the freedom that I have in scheduling my days now -- I am out and about with easy access to fast food almost daily.

In 2021 I lost 30 pounds but I ate it all back. I felt (and looked) so much better 30 pounds down! I am determined to lose that much (and more) and keep it off this time. I recognize that two things helped: tracking my food intake and having a community of people with the same mindset to turn to. I hope that I can get back on track and stay there!

I look forward to learning about all of you!
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday Weigh in
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 143.9

2/18 - 13,322
    2/19 -7,771
    2/20 -11,338
    2/21 - 12,426
    2/22 -9,602
    2/23 - 19,455
    2/24 - 15,354

This week I hit my step goal (12,000) 4 times. I did 30-40 min weight/circuit training class 3 times this week. I also went on a 1 hour bike ride with a friend. It is really frustrating that the number on the scale is not changing, but I know I need to do a better job at eating healthier. I am going to add the goal to track everything I eat this week.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo
    I have seen a lot of people in a different group here talk about Stridekick. It is an app that works for people with all kinds of trackers, Fitbit as well, and you can do challenges and earn badges there. Maybe that is something you will enjoy. I made an account there to check it out and it looks pretty fun.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @bbaldree64
    Welcome to the group and thank you for the introduction! It is always nice to learn a little bit about the person behind the username. I hope you will find our group helpful. Good luck with your journey!
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @LaurieWrobo
    I have seen a lot of people in a different group here talk about Stridekick. It is an app that works for people with all kinds of trackers, Fitbit as well, and you can do challenges and earn badges there. Maybe that is something you will enjoy. I made an account there to check it out and it looks pretty fun.

Yeah I've seen that too but the Fitbit App will be gone and I won't get my sleep, workout stats, or emails anymore so I'm going to probably go to a Garmin and use their app
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo
    Where did you get that information from? The email I got said open groups would be removed and all challenges and adventures. Everything else should still be there.
  • LaurieWrobo
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo
    Where did you get that information from? The email I got said open groups would be removed and all challenges and adventures. Everything else should still be there.

I've been reading articles Goggle bought Fitbit and everything will be moved to Goggle and taking away most everything ppl are angry about it and lvg Fitbit
    Eventually Fitbit App will be gone and Google will track steps but nothing else
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo

I've been reading articles Goggle bought Fitbit and everything will be moved to Goggle and taking away most everything ppl are angry about it and lvg Fitbit
    Eventually Fitbit App will be gone and Google will track steps but nothing else

I wasn't aware of any of that. I have a charge 4 and I am pretty happy with it. I guess I will see what happens, but I am not ready to panic just yet. Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.